Chapter 28

Kree's POV

Angel's behaviour has been spiralling out of control these past few weeks and I genuinely don't know what to do to help him. I don't want to have to call in reinforcements because it's always been me and him against the world, but honestly I don't know if I can take anymore. He's been staying out and coming in at all hours of the night, drinking and smoking pot, which he shouldn't because it interferes with his medication and bringing random girls home - I always kick them out before it goes to far.

Sage has been telling me how upset Kerrys has been since the break up but I've managed to persuade her that we should stay well out of it. It doesn't help that when she comes round, she gives him evil eyes and threatens to stab his cohones.

'I've been meaning to ask you something really important.' Sage speaks, lay in between my legs.

'Go on then.' I kiss the top of her head.

After a short pause, she asks 'Do you have a birthday?'

'HA!' That was unexpected. 'Um, of course I have a birthday.' I start laughing. 'It's in the name.... Birth day?'

'Shush.' She giggles. 'I'm just checking, because you've never mentioned it. When is it?'

'My birthday is actually during spring break.' She turns her head towards me. 'March 12th.'

She gasps. 'That's just a week away. What are we doing for your birthday?' Sage asks.

'Nothing.' I pick at my bed.

'NOTHING?!! No no no, mister. It's your eighteenth. You should have a party or something, surrounded by all your friends.' She exclaims.

'And who are my friends exactly? I'm sure you've noticed, I'm not exactly drowning in friends.' I say, causing her to look at me sympathetically. 'Don't look at me like that, I don't care. But honestly? I just want to spend it with you.' Why do I always sound so fucking soft.

'Aww, that's so sweet. Aren't you cute.' She teases me, leaning up to pinch my cheeks. 'Well seeing as you want something small, just leave it with me.'

'What are you going to get me? Something green I hope.' I start picking at her shirt, well my shirt that she's got on. It looks so damn good on her.

'Stop,' She moans out, trying but failing to push my hand away. To be honest, she didn't put that much of a defence to my wandering hands. I manage to flip us over so I'm on top of her and start placing kisses down starting at her neck, down to her right boob, leaving my mark. 'You really need to stop leaving these, how am I supposed to cover them all up?' She moans out.

'You're not, that's the point. Also, who else are you planning on letting see my boobs?' I question.

'Your boobs?' She moans out.

'Yeah. Mine!' I grab them.

'Oh! Yeah, they're definitely yours.' She laces her fingers through my hair.

***

Sage POV

'How are you feeling Ker?' I sit down on her bed, handing her some donuts. She looks a total mess. I've never seen her like this, truly heartbroken.

'I don't know. Some days I feel okay, but then when I see him around school, with his arms around other girls, I just want the ground the swollen me up whole.' She sniffles, biting into a glazed donut.

'He doesn't deserve you, he really doesn't.' I soothe her. 'He completely avoids me whenever I go round to see Kree because I've gotten to the point where I will literally stab him. Even his face makes me angry.' I grunt out.