Self-Care

I needed some serious self-care time. 

Locking myself in my dorm room, I put my earbuds in my ears and closed my eyes. Turning the volume up, I let my mind go to mush and just relax. It was exactly what I had needed all day...until there was a knock at my door.

Sighing, I yanked my earbuds back out of my ears, and got up to see who it was, "This better be an emergency because I swear to all that is unholy if it's not..."

I stopped midsentence when I saw it was Alastor standing on the other side of the door. Seeing my shocked face, he gave me a small smile and a little wave, "Hey, (Y/N). Can we talk?"

My first reaction was to call him a jerk and slam the door in his face, but instead took a deep breath and nodded. I motioned for Alastor to come into the room before turning and going back to sit on my bed. 

Taking a seat beside me, Alastor ran his hand through his hair sheepishly, "I'm sorry about what happened at lunch."

"I heard what happened," I replied, looking down at my shoes. I didn't want him to see how upset I really was, "Angel filled me in."

Alastor chuckled, "Yeah...it was quite the fight. It should be all over HellTube by now."

I couldn't help but smile, making a mental note to look it up. Cherri beating the ever loving crap out of Cassy was just the therapy I needed.

"I was wondering," Alastor said, slightly more selfconcious now, "Would you let me make it up to you?"