A Perfect Night

I hadn't died a virgin, so I wasn't nervous about that. However, I cared for Alastor and that was enough for me to want everything to go right. 

Pulling me into his arms, Alastor kissed me until my mind was delirious with pleasure. I was aware of our hands exploring each other, pushing away clothing until we were left skin to skin. The brush of his fingers against my bare skin felt electric, and I couldn't remember feeling this way with any other partner.

I gasped against his kiss as I felt his cock slowly slide into me. My back arched off the bed as he sheathed his entire length inside me. Above me, Alastor groaned in pleasure.

His thrusts began slowly, sending shivers of pleasure down my spine. I wrapped my legs around his hips, trying to pull him as close to me as possible. I mewled against his kiss as his cock brushed against that sweet spot over and over again until a knot was tangling in my core. 

Slowly, Alastor's thrusts became harder and quicker. My moans turned into gasps as I ran my nails down his back, leaving long red tracks in their wake. Above me, Alastor groaned my name. 

That knot that had been winding in my core tightened into an impossible knot each time his cock rubbed against that sweet spot. I thought this was what insanity felt like until it finally snapped, sending me over the edge. It felt like the most equisite high I had ever experienced, sending waves upon waves of pleasure washing over me.

Above me, I heard Alastor moan my name as I tightened around him. I felt him shutter as he found his own release. We clung to each other as we rode out our climaxes, panting and covered in sweat. 

Gently, Alastor nuzzled my neck, murmuring sweet nothings. I wrapped my arms around him, holding him close. As I closed my eyes, exhausted and happy, the last thing I remember was thinking this night couldn't have been more perfect.