•01-Scream as loud as you can•

°September 19, 2020|The House°

It was a very lovely night. Everyone was enjoying the party. You may ask, what was the party all about? Simple question requires a plain answer that is IT'S Valkyrae's celebration. Celebration for what? New Life, new house for them, all of them. Her roommates and herself including her long time bestfriend, Sykkuno. Everyone was having fun, what could have gone wrong? Well in every happiness, there will be a great disaster.

"Aaaaaaah!" A girl shrieks in terror which made everyone stops and freeze. A loud sound of shattering glass followed as soon as the screaming stopped.

They all look at the direction where it comes from and silence quickly reigns the house.

"Guys, what was that?" Lily break the ice with her trembling voice as she embrace Micheal's arm.

"It sounds like it's from the restroom." Abe answered as he slightly tilted his head for more view.

Scarra noticed a limb on the ground peeking from the door. He glanced at his friends and stepped backwards. Abe, being a brave man, investigated that limb and approached it. As he come closer, he realized that it wasn't just a limb, it was an unconscious body of Yvonne. Masayoshi quickly ran towards to her and completely opened the door. Little do they know as soon as Masayoshi gaze his eyes in his front, it will reveal something more serious.

"Guys..?" Sykkuno asked in fear and shivering hands.

"Guys? Is that-" Masayoshi freeze like everyone did in the beginning but this time, tears flowed down from his eyes as if he saw a horrendous event he never thought before.

Everyone rushed to Yvonne but when they witnessed what Masayoshi saw with his naked eyes, they gasped in shock. Girls shouted and the boys back away a little bit. It was Valkyrae's cold and untouched body laying in the bathtub. The water was overflowing as if it was left opened for days  and her dress was shimmering blue but stained with red blood.

"What the fuu-" Micheal stopped himself from finishing the sentence.

"Raeeeee!!!!" Lily shouted as she tried to get Valkyrae but she was stopped by Michael.

All girls cried and everyone panicked. Sykkuno just stood away from them, very far away to be exact. Trying to concealed himself from others, not joining them. They are all mourning and they know he's also mourning. But the weird thing is, he didn't look at it and it feels like he knows something.

All of the suspicions in their minds about Sykkuno was being covered by sadness and surprise. And they are all still panicking.

"What should we do?" Abe asked to everyone.

They all exchanged glances at each other and Lily grabbed her phone. She tried to type something while her hands are shaking and said "I'm c-calling 911..."

"Wait no... they might .. think it's us..." Scarra objected but then he process the situation first and added "Oh shit, yes yes... call 911."

Lily called 911, her hands are still shaking.

They answered her "Hel-llo?? Umm... " she tried to calm down but failed. More tears dropped down from her eyes and her eyeglasses got so blurry.

She didn't wait for a respond and just spilled the information "...my friend... our.. f-friend.. she was.. i-in  the bathtub. There.. was blood all o-over and w-we don't know what to do."

The 911 responded as soon as they could and everyone just had they most traumatic day no one would want to have.