Part 7

The week went by quickly and Juliet was adjusting really well to the new place but she wasn't really allowed to leave the house; and neither was Betty.

Nick didn't want anyone to recognise them so he made them stay in the house or in the backyard. Juliet, still being a five year old, always wanted to play and be outside so she would always go to the swing set in the backyard and play around.

But today as she was playing outside she heard a lot of yelling. She walked inside and heard everything he said.

Nick- GET RID OF HER!

Betty- No, she's my daughter! (tears)

Nick- WELL YOU HAVE A FUCKING SLUT FOR A DAUGHTER!

Betty- Don't call her a slut! (cries)

Nick- WELL SHE IS BITCH, AND IF YOU DON'T GET RID OF HER THAN I WILL!

Betty- No, you can't touch her! (cries)

Nick- GOOD LUCK STOPPING ME!

He began to walk towards her but Betty grabbed his arms making him push her down to the ground.

He started kicking and hitting her; Juliet couldn't stop him so she ran back outside.

She went around to the front of the house and tried to get help.

Luckily she saw a group of people around the same age as her mother walk towards the house so she decided to call out to them.

Juliet- Help! Help me! Please! (tears)

The group quickly came running to the little girl and they asked her what was wrong but she could barely speak.

???- Sweetie what's going on?

Juliet- He's hurting my mommy! He does it a lot but I don't know what to do! (tears)

???- Okay come on honey, let's stop him.

The raven haired women picked up Juliet while the three men went through the back yard to get inside the house.

They went inside through the back door and heard crying.

Juliet got nervous and looked away while the young men pulled Nick off of Betty.

The raven haired women took Juliet to the young mother on the floor and then saw who she was.

???- Betty?!

???- BETTY!

Juliet- Mommy!

???- Mommy?

Betty- Jules! (cries)

Juliet ran into her mothers lap and held her tight trying to calm Betty, but she couldn't stop crying.

Juliet- Mommy, it's okay now, he's not gonna hurt you anymore.

She let out a shaky breath while looking at her daughter.

Betty- What would I do with out you love? (quietly)

Juliet- I don't know.

Betty giggled and gave her kiss while still hugging her.

Then Betty looked up at who was in the room and she began to feel light headed.

???- B...

Betty- Veronica...take care of my baby for me. (quietly)

Juliet- Mama...

Veronica- Betty, what's going on?

Suddenly she passed out.