Part 19

Juliet fell asleep in the car but as soon as they arrived at the house Betty picked her up and brought her inside.

Jughead brought them upstairs and let Betty put Juliet down in his bed, but she was hesitant.

Betty- Are you sure you want me putting her down in your bed, she's all sandy and she's still in a swimsuit?

Jughead- I don't care, but if you want we can give her a bath now.

Betty- Yeah, I think we should do that.

Jughead- Okay, I'll start the water.

Jughead went into the bathroom and got the bath ready while Betty sat on the edge of Jughead's bed and held Juliet.

Soon Jughead came out saying that the bath was ready so Betty began to wake Juliet.

Betty- Baby, you need to wake up.

Juliet- No. (mumbles)

Betty- Come on love, we need to get you clean.

She shook her head so Betty just picked her up and brought her to the bathroom.

She placed her down on the floor and got her bathing suit off before placing her in the bath gently.

Jughead came in and helped Betty get her clean quickly; as soon as she was all ready for bed Jughead held up a towel and Betty gave Juliet to him.

He wrapped the towel around while giving her kisses which made her giggle slightly, but she was just so tired. He brought her to his bed and got her all dry before Betty got her into some clean clothes.

Once she was dressed Betty put her down and she crawled into Jughead's arms while falling back to sleep.

Betty- Well, she's asleep again. (giggles)

Jughead- Yes she is.

Betty- Jug, do you mind if I shower, I kinda have sand everywhere?

Jughead- No not at all.

Betty- Are you sure, because if you don't feel comfortable staying with her-

Jughead- Betts, she's my kid, I've got this.

Betty- Okay, I'll probably be like 20-30 minutes.

Jughead- Alright, take your time.

Betty walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower before getting undressed and hopping in.

While she showered Jughead just stayed with Juliet and held her while she slept, and to be honest he couldn't have been happier.

Soon Betty walked out and saw them cuddling together, and she loved it.

Jughead- Hey, how was your shower?

Betty- Good....am I allowed to join?

Jughead- Yes, come on the other side of Jules.

Betty climbed into the bed and cane behind Juliet.

She wrapped her arms around her so Jughead wrapped his arms around both of them and pulled them close.

Betty- Are you enjoying dad life? (giggles)

Jughead- I really am.

Betty- Don't worry, you're still on the easy level.

Jughead- Well, that's great, I don't want it getting too hard.

Betty- I don't think it will, she'll be nice to you. (giggles)