Chapter 11: Arrival of A New Enemy

Setting: Japan, Tokyo
"Dialogue"
'Thoughts'
*Sounds/Actions*

It's been a month since Lita and Nick moved into my house.

'Maybe it's about time we got a new house; I'm starting to think it's crowded in here. I should probably look into the mansions nearby.' 

Just then, Mamoru hugged me from behind, "What's on your mind?" 

"Just thinking if its time to move into a bigger home. Nick and Lita have been living with my family for a month. My mom and dad love them so much, that they agreed to adopt Lita into our family. She got to keep her surname, just to respect her birth parents though." 

"That's great. Did they decide to not adopt Nick since he's dating Lita right now?" 

"Yeap, they said you never know what might happen in the future. Makes sense since my parents dated since high school. They can probably sense that those two were made for each other." 

"Just like us." 

"Yeap, just like us." 

Mamoru kissed on the lips. 

Just then, I felt my Mother call for me. Mamoru noticed the look on my face, "I'll call the others to meet us." 

I nodded my head and transformed first. Once everyone met, we transported back to the Moon Kingdom. 

"Mother/Queen Serenity!" 

We bowed and waited for her to speak. 

"I called you here because I sense something, or someone heading towards Earth. They seem to be associated with the Negaverse, so be careful." 

I nodded my head, "We will, thank you for the warning. And please be careful, without the crystal you don't have much power to defend yourself." 

"Serenity, I am not the daughter of Goddess Selene, in name only. I have power to defend myself and this kingdom, even without the crystal. Besides, no one will attack the Moon Kingdom yet. Not when Earth is filled with more energy than any another planet." 

I nodded my head and we returned to Earth. A few hours later, during our training... Mamoru, the Inner Ladies, the Shintennou.  as well as the rest of the Outer Ladies, and myself- felt a new presence enter the Earth's atmosphere. 

'We'll deal with the enemy. Continue surveilling the Black Moon people. If they need help, then offer it.' 

'Understood.' Came Hotaru's response. 

Ever since Metallia and Beryl were defeated, the Black Moon started becoming more active. So I tasked the Outer Ladies on making sure they weren't a threat, and to help them if needed. 

Meanwhile, Mercury was trying hard to figure out who had entered the planet's atmosphere, and if they were a threat to us. 

However, there was no need for that. The new presence made itself known.

"Well well, if it isn't the Ladies of the Moon princess, her prince, and the Shintennou.  Beryl sure did do well in informing us about you before her death." 

"Who are you, and why are you here?" 

"We're here to gather energy. Now enough talk, Ann choose a card." 

"I choose this one." 

The male 'alien' as I would call him, blew on a weird vine looking flute; transforming the card into a new type of monster. 

"Go Vampeal, and drain their energy!" 

"Vampeal!" 

The weird vampire looking monster attacked us.