Chapter 1 

Hello again it's me the author. I hope you are ready to start reading the first chapter I will make mistakes and I sorry about that. First of all, I'll start the the few first chapter about there freshman year and how they all meet Okay? I will take like Chapter 1,2 and maybe even 3 they will be a about there freshman year sorry Ill take long.!!!It's get started then. Hope you enjoyed it!!!??

Hi, my name is Joel Pimenal, I am starting high school today my best friend and I am very nervous. My best friend's name is Christopher Velez but I call him Chris. I am in love with my best friend but he doesn't know that. Chris is a f***boy and has been since we were kids and I never said anything. I liked my best friend since kids since we were in elementary school. I came out to his in 5th grade and he was so supportive since then. Funny thing my parents don't know because they don't support it which is sad but I am thankful that Chris does. I really hope we meet some new people and can have a friend group, it always been just Chris and me my entire life and I am happy. Okay so my parents and his parents are friends and they have a business together. First day of school.

"Hey Joel, hurry up we are going to be late for school. Bro, My buddy come on." Said Chris "okay I'm coming just wait I'm changing to some new clothes you brought for my birthday last week" said Joel. Oh yea I forgot to tell you I turn 15 last week and he brought me clothes I was so happy. "Joel hurry up I want to check out some hot girls. Please hurry up bro." Said Chris. "You always want to check out girls, you just broke up with your girlfriend two days ago" said Joel. "Okay and I don't care I'm a handsome person and a lot of girls have a crush on me" said Chris. "Okay I'm done changing, let's go bro or we are going to be late for class on the first day of school." Said Joel. Okay so whenever he gets a new girlfriend I feel like he just broke my heart but I am not surprise at all like he said he's handsome. I am not goin got lied whenever he gets a new girlfriend I get sad, mad, and happy too. But I don't want to lose my best friend do I won't tell him my secret.

They get to school on time, go to theirs lockers and hang there until the bells ring and go there first class. Joel and Chris got all the same classes all periods. They got to school at 7:50am and school starts at 8:25. The bell rings and they to their first class which is Math and they sat together because they always sit together in each class they get.

"Come on Chris the bell ring already" said Joel. "Okay I'm coming Joel wait I need to get my math book" said Chris. "It's okay don't worry I can share my math book with you I don't mind, come bro we are going to be late, Chris" said Joel. "Are sure Joel that you don't mind sharing a book with me" Said Chris. "I swear Chris if you don't hurry I'll drag your ass to class and no I don't mind sharing a book with you okay so hurry up" Said Joel. "Okay" Said Chris

They enter the class and see that the teacher is still not there so they take a sit together and take out what they need to take out. Then after the last bell rang the teacher came in to class.

"Good morning class and happy first day of school" said the math teacher. "He looks a nice teacher and I really hope I can a good grade in this class Chris." Said Joel. "Joel he does look like a nice teacher and of course you will get a good grade because you are very smart and talented too okay so don't worry" said Chris. In Joel's head "omg I am smiling like a idiot and I am brushing." "Thank you Chris" said Joel. In class they shared a book because they were taking notes and since Chris didn't have a book they had to shared one. The class finish and had to go to their next class which was P.E

They went to P.E. They went to the gym and went to class to sit were they all the 9 grades were. They sat down and then Chris saw a cute girl and went to their next to the girl and left Erick to sit alone.

"They Chris let's sit there nobody is sitting there come on" said Joel. "Okay" said Chris. "You know what never mind Joel you can sit alone I just saw a hot chick I'm going to sit next to her sorry bro" said Chris. "Ohh okay then it's okay I can alone don't worry" said Joel "okay" said Chris.

In Joel's mind: "No go please Chris please don't go I want to sit with you" thats what I wanted to said but didn't cause I was nervous to said that but that's okay" end of Joel's mind

Joel went to sit alone until a girl sat next to him and started to talk to him and Chris saw them talking and laughing.

Now for Chris part of view:
Hi, my name is Christopher Velez and today I am starting high school with my best friend Joel. I swear Joel always takes so long to get ready. I told him to wake up early today but did he,he didn't wake up early. "Joel come on we are going for be late for the first day of school and I want to see some girls". "Okay wait I'm am changing to the clothes you brought me for my birthday last week". Oh yea Joel turn 15 last week and I took him shopping I brought him some new clothes. "Chris you always want to see some girls I swear you just broke up with your girlfriend two days ago" said Joel. Yup I did broke up with my girlfriend two days ago because I didn't like her anymore that's why. When I saw Joel with the clothes I brought him he look hot and I had this feeling I never had in my life. What am I feeling is can't be good he is my best friend I can't like him. "Come on Chris we are going to be late for class okay so hurry up" said Joel. Also Joel came out to be in 5th grade and took me by surprise but I supported him because he's my friend and care about him.

We got to school and I though to my went to his locker and waited for class to start. Then after some minutes pass the bell rang we had to go math cause that out first class. I'm happy that we have all of our class together. Oh shit my book it's in my locker I though to myself. "Come on Chris we got to get to class or we are going to be late" said Joel. "Shit I forgot my book for math Joel I need to go and get it" Said Chris. "Chris it's okay we can shard one together I have my book" said Joel. "Are you sure about that Joel I don't want to bother you" said Chris. "First of all, Chris hurry up I'll drag your ass to class we are going be late and second of I don't mind we are friends anyways." Said Joel "okay then let's go" I said. When Joel said "I will drag your ass to class" I was thinking about something else. Also when he said we are friends that hurt like hell for some reason I don't why.

Went to class and the teacher wasn't there so we sat together and then the teacher and welcome everyone to class and started the lesson. "Joel thank you very much for sharing a book with me" I said to Joel. "Your welcome Chris" said Joel with a smile. We were taking notes in class and were sharing a book. I was thinking damn Joel why do you have to look hot in that outfit you look beautiful. What am I saying do I like Joel my best friend that can't be right? I looking at this beautiful face and thinking how can someone be so handsome. It's can be do I have a crush on Joel, do really like him?

After math class, we had to go to P.E. When we got to pe we saw were all the 9 grades were so we went to sit there. We were going to sit together but then I saw a cute and then told him to sit alone because I wanted to sit with her. "Damn look Joel a hot girl I'm going to sit there you can sit alone I'm sorry bro" I said. "It's okay I'll just sit over don't worry" said Joel.
Then after a minute or two home and her were talking and then I saw someone siting with Joel. She was talking to her and they were laughing so much I got jealous and wanted to see what they were doing but didn't.

End of chapter 1 I really hoped you enjoy it. I am so if I did it long I'll try and to make it shorter next chapter. I really try my best is this the first book I ever did I'm so so sorry.