Chapter 3

Chapter 3 this will be about they need the boys. And 4 period and lunch too. Let's get started.

The class ended and the boys went to their 4 period which was English. They walked together and Chris helped carry Joel's English book since his hand hurts and then they go to class and sat together. They sat down next to three boys.

Joel's part of view:
"Hi, are these two sit taken by anyone" said Joel. "No they are not taken you can sit down" said one of the boys. "Ohh okay then thanks, Joel sit down and here is your book" said Chris. "Aww cute couple guys are and you are a good boyfriend, you are carrying your boyfriends book you are so lucky" said the other boy. When the boy said that my heart stop beating for a second. "Ohh no no we are just friends but thanks for the compliment anyways is the teacher here" said Joel. When I said we were just friends I wasn't happy at all. "No the teacher is still not here and ohh I though you were well okay" said the other boy. "Hey what are your names anyway" said Chris "oh yea sorry I'm Richard and this is my boyfriend Zabdiel and sorry he said that earlier" said Richard. "And how about you with the green eyes what your name" said Chris. "Oh my name is Erick and how about you too what's your name" said Erick. "Oh my name is Chris and you already now his name" said Chris. "I'm Joel by and also pretty names you all have" I said to the boys.

The teacher came said " Good afternoon class and hope you all had a great First day of class." "Okay please sit down and read chapter 1 and 2 and also please take notes of the two chapters cause they will be a quiz on Wednesday on this so take notes alright you may get started." "So I forgot you can listen to music and talk to your patners but keep it low please. And thank you" Said the teacher.

"Hey Joel, does you hand still hurt from last class you can read the chapters and I can take the note and I can pass you the notes at lunch." Said Chris "Yea my hand still hurt but its okay I can take the notes you already took notes In Spanish class don't worry" I said "No no don't worry its okay I'm okay just read it and I'll take the notes okay" said Chris "Okay Then I will mom." I said which made Richard, Erick and Zabdiel laugh. "Why did you call me mom for" said Chris "I'm just playing around Chris and thank you for taking notes" I said "Don't worry my friend" Chris said How much hate I have for that word "Friend" but we are I want to call him "My BABY, or My BOYFRIEND"

Chris point of the view:
We got to class and saw two sits open but there three boys and asked if they were taken and they say No so I told Joel to sit down and put this book down. "Aww what a cute couple you two are and you are a good boyfriend, you are carrying your boyfriends book you are lucky" said one of the boys. When he said that I wanted to yes I am his boyfriend and he is so lucky but I don't why I wanted to say. Then Joel said "Oh no no we are just friends but thanks for the comment anyways is the teacher here." When he say "we are just friends" I wanted to cry and said no he is my boyfriend but didn't. The other boy said "no the teacher is still not here, ohh I though you two were together". The said there names were Erick,Zabdiel, and Richard. Richard and Zabdiel are going out and I was happy for them.
The teacher came and said we're going to take and told Joel was taking notes for him. And then he said no and I said it was okay and he said okay mom which made the boys.
End of Chris part of view.

"Okay class that all of today and don't forget to take notes of chapter 1 and 2 cause we have a quiz on Wednesday." Said the teacher.

All of the guys were talking while going to lunch break together and went to take a sit on the table.

Joel POV:
"So how long have you two been together Richard" asked Joel. "We have been together since 8th grade a year already" said Zabdiel. "Ohh cool" I said back. "So how about you Erick" said Chris. "I have been in since middle but she doesn't go to this school she goes to school around the block. We have been going out for 3 years already" said Erick. "Oh really 3 years already that's awesome Erick I'm happy for you" I said . "So about you guys how long have you been friends" said Richard. "We have been friends since we were born since our family have a business together" said Chris. "Cool so you guys are like bothers or best friends" asked Erick. "We are best friends" said Chris. When he said that my heart sunk to my feet. "Right Joel" said Chris. "Yea, we are best friends" I said back. But it wasn't true I liked him liked my best friend.

Chris part of view:
We all finished class and went to lunch and talk and found out that Richard and Zabdiel has been dating since last year. And Erick has been dating since Middle school but she doesn't come to this school. When they asked how long we knew each other I said we were kids. And asked Erick "are you too bothers or best friend" I wanted to said he's my boyfriend but didn't. Then my dumb ass said " We are best friends" which made me fall really bad and then looked at Joel asked him "right Joel". He said yea "we are best friends". Which was sad about but I started it so yea. Then lunch finished. We say bye to the boys and I went to class we Joel which was science and sat together.
End of Chris part of view:

They got to class and sat together like always but then a cute girl came in and Chris didn't even look because he was talking to Joel. Then the girl came and sat next Chris and said hi to him

Joel part of view:
We sat down when we got to class and then a girl came in but Chris didn't see her cause he was talking to me which made me happy. Then the girl sat down next to Chris an said hi. "Hi there cute guy" said the girl. "Oh hi sorry I didn't see you there" said Chris. "Hi" I said. "Oh hi I didn't see you there, there was a cute guy in front of you anyways." The girl said. "Are you talking about me" asked Chris. "Of course you are the cute guy" she said "oh thank you so much for the comment" said Chris. "No problem cute boy" she said. "This is my best friend Joel and he is also cute" said Chris. When He said that I wanted to hug him and said to the girl back off he's my man but didn't. You know what I said "Uhh uhh t-t-thank y-you Chris" that's what I said to him. "No problem bro you are a beautiful person too just like me" he said.
Then I girl said "So your name is Chris cute guy and your best friend name is Joel okay" she said. "Yes ma'am" said Chris. Okay, did he just ma'am to the girl I wanted to laugh but didn't.
End of Joel part of view.

The teacher was talking attendance and told everyone good afternoon to the class and to take the a notebook out to take notes. "Okay class good afternoon and take out your notebook out and write everything that is on the whiteboard" "So when you are done take out your textbook and then start to take notes of chapter 1 and 2 cause we will be having a quiz on it on Monday okay" the teacher said. They all start doing it for the rest of the class.

Chris of of the view:
We got to class and we were talking when a girl sits next to me and starts to talk to and calling me cute. I didn't wanted to talk to her I wanted to talk to Joel but I didn't wanted to be mean so I talked to her.
She said " hi cute guy". I though did she just called me cute. "Oh Hi I didn't see you there" I said. "Hi" said Joel. "Oh hi I didn't see you there, cause there was a cute in front of you so yea" she said that. I wanted to said no I am not cute, he is but didn't. I said "Are you talking about me". She said. "Of course you are the only cute here anyways" she said. "Thanks for the comment" I said. "No problem cutie" she said. "This is my best friend and he's also cute" I said back. What did I just said? Did I really just said that. Yes indeed I just said that but I am not wrong he is cute.
"Uhh Uhh t-t-thank y-you Chris" he said. "No problem bro you are cute just like he" I said back. Why did I said that.
Then the teacher came and we were taking notes and she said we were going to have a quiz on this on Monday so I am okay.

Sorry it was longer I am so sorry about that my bad. Next chapter will be about a little bit of 5 and 6th period. Hopefully you enjoyed it.