Chapter 5

Hello again this is chapter 5 and I hope you enjoy the other chapter I made. Okay sorry to take your time let's get this started.

"Okay class that's all for today and we will be taking some more notes tomorrow again. Class has ended goodbye my students and hope you all had a great day" said the teacher.

The classes ended and they went to Joel's locker since he forgot something in this locker but there are people around this locker looking at them.

Joel's POV:
"Hey Chris I need to get something from I locker come please" I said to him. "Yea sure thing let's go" said Chris. We got to my locker but there were a lot of people around my locker looking at me and whispering to each other. "Hey can you please move I need to get something from my locker" I said to a girl. She looked at me and laughed at me. "Hey what the f**k are you and your friends laughing at Uhh" said Chris. I looked at my locker and said "Gay people go to hell". "Chris" I said with tears on my eyes. "Chris look what someone wrote on my locker" I said with tears coming down like a river. Chris looked at my locker and said "Who the fucked wrote this. They are going to pay for this. They messed with the wrong person." Erick, Richard, and Zabdiel came and hugged me. We left the school while Chris was hugging and telling me to calm down. I felt safe in his muscular arms around me.
End of Joel POV.

Chris part of view:
Class ended and we went to Joel's locker since he forgot something there we got there and people were laughing and looking at Joel at the same time. Joel told a girl to move but she just laughed and I told her to move and what was her and her friends were laughing at. Then I hear Joel saying this "Chris." I looked at Joel and he had a tear in his eyes. I hate when he cry's. Then he said with tears coming down his eyes like a river "Chris look at what someone wrote in my locker." I looked and said "Gay people go to hell" in his locker. "Who the fuck wrote this. They are going to pay for this. They messed with the wrong person" I said with anger. Then Richard, Zabdiel, and Erick came and hugged Joel. We leave to the car while I was hugging Joel in my arms and telling him to calm down.
End of Chris part of view.

They went to Joel's car and got in. Erick, Richard, and Zabdiel also got in the car with them. Chris opens the door for Joel and Chris is siting in the driver sit.

That all for this chapter I think It was not a lot of it was I'm sorry. I respect the LGBTQ community. And love them okay.