Chapter 8

Okay so I really hope you enjoy this chapter. I don't know how many chapters I'll write for there first year of high school and I don't know how many chapters I'll write. Okay let's get started.

They woke up at 6:30 and got ready for school and it's the second day for school for them.

Joel's POV:
"Hey Chris I'll take a shower first then your take it
okay" I said to him. "Ohh okay I'll stay in bed and wait until you are done so I can take one" he said. "Okay then off to take a shower" I said while getting in the bathroom. While I was showing I was thinking to myself. I was think "How did they find out I was gay. I hope they don't tell my parents cause they told me if I was gay they'll kick me out of the house. They told me that when Chris was here." I finish taking a shower and forgot a shirt so I went out and saw Chris crying in the corner. And yes I was wearing my underwear and pants too.

"Hey Chris why are you crying for. What happened come Chris tell me please. You know how much I hate seeing you crying" I said to him and then he told me what happened and I hugged him so tight. And I was shirtless.
End of Joel POV: 

Chris part of view:
We woke up and Joel went to go take a shower. I told him I'll wait for him until he got out of the shower. I was still thinking to myself about what I say to myself and I don't regret it. I love him, love my best friend but not I like I used to, more that. His parents don't support him but my parents do. One day we all were eating dinner but my parents weren't there and they told Joel if he came out as gay they will kick him out of the house. After thinking about 5 minutes I head to my phone ring and it was from my mom.

"Hey mom what happened is everything okay" I told her. "No son I'm sorry to tell you but your dad just passed away" she said with tears coming down. "What happened why didn't you tell me when did this happened" I told her. "Chris I'll tell you when I get there I promise is Joel there with you" she said.
"Yes he's here but he's showing I stay over his house" I Said to her. "Ohh okay then we will be there tonight okay. And I will tell you everything bye Chris I love you" she said. "Okay mom love you too" I said and then I hang up.

I was crying and then I hear Joel come out of the shower. He said "Chris why are you crying. Come on tell please." "J-j-o-Joel I lose him l lose him. What will I do know he was always helping me and told me that he was going to drive us to the beach for our high school graduation" I said will tears coming down like a river. "What are you talking about Chris" I said back. "My dad bro my dad he just passed away" I said to him. "I'm so sorry Chris it's okay I'm here for you okay" he said to me. He hugged me and I felt safe in his arms and wanted to kiss him but didn't.
End of Chris part of view:

The boys didn't end up going to school but ended up going to the beach with the guys(Richard, Zabdiel, and Erick). And they told them everything what happened.

I really hoped you liked this chapter and liked the other chapter too. I don't why I did this I cried when I wrote this.