Chapter 23

Let's go, hope you enjoy it.

He got back from the check up and told the the guys everything. They were happy that Joel was getting better and that tonight they were going to go back home. They talked and watch some funny but sad movie until the doctor came again.

Chris part of view:
The came doc came in after some time and tell us that we can go back home. "Hello again guys, so are you happy and ready to go back home today" he said. "Yes, I'm happy. We all are happy that we are leaving  today and I'll get to get home" said Joel. "Yea that's true we are really happy doc, plus Joel has gotten better too and thanks to you doctor." I said. They all nodded.

The doctor told us everything we needed to do to take care of Joel so he can heal faster. He told us to get some medicine from the pharmacy after we left the hospital. He needs to eat something before he takes his medicine. We will be taking his medicine for two weeks and also in two weeks he needs to come back for a check up. We nodded to what he said and needed to wait for a minute so he can sign the papers so we can leave with Joel.

He came back after a few minutes and told us what medicine to pick up and cream he needs to put on his arm so the wound won't open up. "Thanks a lot doc, again. Bye" Joel said. "Bye Joel, hope you get better bye everyone." Said the doc.
End of Chris part of view.

Joel POV:
The doctor came in and asked how everything was going. He asked if we were all ready to go home and have a nice sleep tonight. We all yes and he left to sing some papers so I can leave with guys and go back home. When he came back and told us that to get my medicine after we leave the hospital and the also the cream for my wound. To be carful when I take a shower. He left and and gave us the papers for the medicine I needed.

"Yes, finally we get leave" I said looking like a little kid. Which made the boys laugh at me. "Hey stop laughing at me okay. I'm just happy that's I'm leaving home already okay." I said looking at them. "Alright, okay, sorry it's just that you were acting like a kid that's all okay. Sorry Joel." said Chris and the guys just nodded. The guys waited outside while I change to the clothes Chris brought me yesterday. Then I went outside and told the bodyguards and the guys that I was ready.

"Let's go home" I said. But a bodyguard stopped me and said "All of you are not going home. Your parents said that you are all going to live in a different place while they catch the girl since she is still on the lose. And for two boys, Joel parents called your parents and said you were going to stay with him while they catch the girl okay. So we will get your medicine Joel, then go to the store so you can buy some things for your guys new home okay." "Ohh okay, then that's fine by me Sir, but how did my parents buy the house already" I said. "I'm not sure Joel. They just told me that when they hire me okay. That's all the information I got. I wish I can tell you more. Also, I forgot there are more bodyguard in the house. So right now we are 7 bodyguards.There are like 5 or 6 more bodyguards back in the house so we can protect you all okay." Said one of the bodyguards. "Oh okay then. Lets go get me medicine and then go to the store to buys something." I said.

We left to the pharmacy and waited there for 15 minutes for the medicine and then we were off to the store.
End of Joel POV.

When they left to the car it big and three bodyguards went in one car and the other went to the other car. In one car it was Joel and Chris. In the other car it was Erick, Rich, and Zab. They waited for the medicine and then they get to the stores to buy new things for the house. They were all buying things to bring in the new house. They brought clothes, pillows, blankets for the beds. Towels, and many more things. Then they went back home to the new house.

This is the house that Joel's parents brought for them

This is the house that Joel's parents brought for them. It is a 2 bedroom house with a giant yard with a pool. And has a beautiful view of the city when it's night time. There were bodyguards when they got there waiting for them to come.

I really hope you liked this chapter. I will try to write more chapters and try to finish the freshman year by the next chapter or other one. So it can be there sophomore year. There second year in high school there will be Drama between Joel and Chris