Chpater 17

Let's get started with this chapter.

A month has last since everything bad had happened to them. But there is still someone out there who is hurting Joel by putting notes and texting them. Nadia has been in jail for 1 month and has 2 more months to go. And Aida is dating Chris it has been 2weeks since they are dating. Joel is not liking it.

Chris, Richard and Erick has talked to keep it a secret that Chris likes Joel. But Erick knows how much Joel is in pain just cause Chris is dating Aida. Erick really wants to tell Chris that Joel likes him too but can't.

Chris part of view:
I have been 1 month since all the bad things happened to us. And I am dating Aida, we have been dating for 2 weeks. She asked me in front of the all whole school and I wouldn't say no, so I said yes. I looked over where Joel was and he was happy but I wasn't which was hurting me cause I liked him not her. It was Tuesday today. "Hey Joel how have you been" I said hugging him. "I have been good how about you" he said. Then I said "I have been too. I'm sorry I haven't spent time with you for like 3days."

"No it's okay you are in a relationship. And you are happy with her which makes me happy." He said. We were in getting out of our last class. "Hey come with me to my locker, Chris" he said. We went to this locker and saw Aida and her friends next to his locker putting something there. I took Joel by the hand and hide by the wall to not get caught. The boys saw us and asked what was happening. We told them and waited. After they left we went to his locker and check it out. He opened it and a note fell from it.

He open the note and it said "Hahaha I'm closerthen you think. You are so stupid that you don't know who I am and I am so close to you." "Wtf this is. She's the one that did this since day one. Joel I am so sorry. I never knew it was her. I am so sorry. Please forget me" I said hugging him. "No, it's okay you never knew it was her, Chris. So it's okay don't worry Chris." He said.
End of Chris part of view.

Joel's POV:
Chris and Aida has been going out for 2weeks now. I am happy for Chris but it hurt me that I can't be the one that is with him. Erick and Zabdiel were asking me if I was okay and that everything was going to be find. When Chris and Aida started to date. And it has been a month since everything has happened to us. Chris and I haven't spent time like for 3 days cause of Aida. They have been spenting a lot. She asked Chris in front of the whole school and he said yes.

Today was Tuesday someone hugged me and it was Chris and we talked entering the last class. He was apologizing that he hasn't been spenting time with me. I was said it was okay and it was fine since he was in a relationship. I asked him to come to my locker and we went. When we got there Aida and her friends were there in my locker. They were talking and putting something in my locker. Chris told me while holding my hand, to come closer to the wall so we don't get caught.

When he held my hand I was happy and safe with him. Then the boys came and asked what was happening and we told them. They left and we went to my locker when I was opening my locker a note fell from it. I opened it and it said "Hahah I'm closer then you think. You are stupid that you don't know who I am and I am close to you." Then Chris said "Wtf this is. She's the one who is doing this since day one. Joel I am so sorry. I never knew it was her. I am so sorry. Please forget me." "No it's okay you never knew it was her, Chris. So it's okay don't worry. I said. We all hugged and we went outside of school.

We saw Aida and she wanted to kiss Chris but stopped her. "We are done Aida" said Chris. "Why Chris, I like you you. Why are you doing this. What happened" she said. "Ohhhhh don't acted like you don't know" Chris said with a loud voice. That's when the whole school looked at them and then us. "What are you talking about, Chris" She said. "Just stop acting like you don't know Aida. Just stop please. I know you and your friends are the one who has been putting all of those notes in Joel's locker." He said with an angry tone. "What are you talking about. I would never do that. Your lying. Why would you said that Chris." She said looking at him. Then she turned to me and said "Joel stop lying to him. Why would you said that to Chris. You know I would never to that."

"We saw you putting notes in his locker that's why. So stop lying and we are done. I will not let you hurt my friend like that" he said. He took my hand and we left. The guys follow us and Chris was piss as hell. We took the guys home and then we got home. We talked for while and then we started to do the hw we need to do.
End of Joel POV:

A few months past and Chris was dating a lot of girls while Joel was crying over him. Erick and Richard were mad at Chris cause they wanted him to out with Joel but didn't say anything. It was two months before there freshman year ended.

I hope you liked it and enjoy reading this chapter. I really hate doing this to Joel. And I am the one writing it.