Chapter 12

This we'll be about Chris date.

Joel POV:
Chris and I waited for the boys come out from school. "Hey Chris" said the girl. "Oh hey" Chris said. "We are just waiting for the guys so we can leave okay" he said. "Ohh okay then" she said with a smile. Bitch if you don't stop smiling I'll punch you in the face. He's my man it not yours. I hated her just cause she was going on a date with Chris. But Chris was happy so that made me happy but it still hurts. "Hey Guys let's go" I said. "I'm not going with you guys today. I'm going to be with my girlfriend today. Okay I'll see you guys tomorrow okay" Erick said.

"Okay then Richard, Chris, Zabdiel, and Aida get in the car" I said. Erick left with his girlfriend and we got in the car. I was the one driving. Chris was in front with me and the guys were in back with Aida. I left guys we said goodbye to them. "So where to now I'll take you guys there" I said. Then she said "let's go to this restaurant I know okay." "Okay then" I said. Then I said "Call me when you guys are done to pick you guys up okay." "Sure thing Joel. I'll call you okay. Bye now see you later my friend" he said. I want home and my parents and Chris mom said were was Chris at. I told he was on date and said okay then. They left to there work they own a big company. So you can said me and Chris were born rich but I'm just a normal kid.

Chris part of view:
We went to school and they guys were waiting for us. Joel told us that he need something from this locker. We got there and when he open the locker a note felt down. We looked at the notes and it said "Hahah you got my text. Hahah I am right gay people go to hell. We know each other but you still don't know who it is." "I'll find out who did this" I said. "No don't it's okay don't worry I'm okay" said Joel.

We went to class and everyone stoped and looked at us. They were talking to each other say he's gay wtf and stuff like that. I was mad because at that person who was hurting my Joel. And I hate seeing him hurt I just hate so much. When lunch came around we were all hanging and then a girl out me out on a date. I wanted to said no I'm taken by the love of my life which was Joel but didn't. And so I did agree and we were going to see each other after school. I didn't really wanted to go why did I said yes. FUCK WHY THE HELL DID I SAID YES.

When we were in our last class Joel was playing on my phone. Then he told me I got a text and told him that he can see it I didn't mind. He was reading the text and he looked sad. I though something bad happened to my mom. Then Joel said "Hey Chris I think you should read it" I read the text and it said "Hope you like that note I give to your boyfriend. Hahah more to come. This happens when you are friends with someone gay hahah. You two will go to hell." I was mad and wanted to find out who the hell was hurting my Joel.

The class ended and waited for the guys so we can take them to there houses. Then Erick said he was going to hang out with his girlfriend and then we took the boys to there houses. Then Joel took me and Aida to this fancy restaurant. Were talking unlit she brought up Joel. I mean I don't mind talking about him.

"So is Joel really gay or not" she said. I wanted to slap her but didn't. "No he isn't. He's not gay. Why do you asked that" I said. "Oh no just asking. Because I saw in this locker that "Gay people go to hell" that's all" Aida said. "Ohh okay then" I said back.

We ate and then we went to the mall. We just walked around and then I saw some clothes. "Hey let's go here okay" I said. "Yea sure thing" Aida said. I brought some clothes for me but more for Joel since I went to his favorite store in the mall. The date was over and Joel came to pick us up.

Hope you liked this chapter.