Chapter 25

This chapter I really hope to finish the freshman year and hope you like it a lot. Let's get started.

They enter the school and girl started to flirt with Joel. Joel didn't like it. Chris got very jealous and told the girl that he is here to help and got Joel's backpack from the girl.

They went to there classes and then girls were all over Joel which made him uncomfortable while Chris was feeling very jealous. In school, a lot of girls were all over Joel. Chris was very jealous the whole day. Erick and Richard were telling Chris to clam down and they were happy also to see Chris jealous. It's because they know that Chris was really in love with Joel which made them happy.

Chris part of view:
I was pretty damn f**king jealous thought out the whole day. It's because all the girls were talking, hugging him, smiling, and touching Joel. I just wanted to hugged and kiss him in front of everyone and tell them that he was mind but I didn't. Rich and Erick were calming me down cause they knew that I was freaking piss. We got home and again Joel took his pills.

"Hey Joel, did you take your pills again. Also, you need to put in your cream too. And, you will go to the doctors again next Sunday too." Richard said. "Yes, I did take my pills just a few seconds ago. I will put on my cream right now. And thanks so reminding me that I have to go to the doctors again. I freaking forgot about it. Also, Chris can you help me out on the cream, I don't to put it on" Joel said. "Yea sure thing, Joel. Let's go to the room." I replied.

We go to the room and took out the cream. "Hey Chris can I asked you something" he said with a serious face. I was nervous at first and asked " Is everything okay, Joel are you feeling good? You I take you to the doctor?" "No, no everything is fine I just wanted to asked you something, Can I?" He said. "Yes, you can silly. You know you can tell me anything. You scared me for a second. What is that you are going to tell me honey?" Wait what!!! Did I just called him honey. Joel busted out laughing at me. Then he said, "Honey? Really? Okay I'm sorry for laughing but. Here the thing I wanted to asked you. You know how you said that if I wanted to go to the beach after we get out the hospital just the two of us. I really want to go to the beach. And I think we should this weekend? If that okay." "First of all, I'm sorry for calling you honey. One you are my honey since we were kids okay. Second of all, yes I remember but she is still out there and I don't want you to get hurt again." I said. "Hey, that's okay but I don't care and you know that we should seek out. And go to the beach on the weekends in the night just you and me alright and if anything happens. You are there to protect me right, Chris" he said with a pout. "Yes, we should go out to the beach but we should plan it out first alight. Also, yes I will always protect you and my honey." I said.
End of Chris part of view.

Joel's POV:
The girls at school were all around me and I didn't like it at. That's why I was always with Chris cause he makes me safe. We got backs and took my pills and asked Chris if he can come to the bedroom to help with the cream part since I don't really like to touch my wound. Chris knows and he doesn't mind.

I asked him if we can sneak to the beach just me and him this weekend. The fact that he care about me and was worried that I might get hurt if we sneak out. Because since that bitch is still out there. Still looking for her. He didn't like the idea but then he said yes since I was asking him a lot of time and also because he can't really say no to me.

Plan the whole thing out. Since there like 5 bodyguards in the night and the rest are sleeping. Also, we already know there they are and what time they leave that place. We will go like at midnight when the boys are also sleeping and we will pack the things one day earlier. We plan the whole thing out when he was putting on my cream. It was going to be fun but.

"We should also, take something with us in case of emergency. Oh were Is the gun and knife your parents gave you, we now how to use it since my dad taught us" he said with a tear in this eyes. Then I hugged him since I know he misses his dad, then I said "Hey, it's okay. I'm here for you. Don't cry cause your going to make me cry. And yes, I do have it I always have with me. We will take with us okay. Just in case of an emergency." He smile and went out to where the boys were at.
End of Joel POV.

The week passes by so fast since the Joel and Chris were looking forward to going to the beach. They didn't tell anybody about there plan. They would talk out it in the night when the boys were sleeping. Also in school the girls were all over Joel. Joel didn't like at all so he would sit close to Chris a lot I mean very close almost sitting on him. Chris didn't mind at all if he sat on him if would be so happy. Chris was jealous and wanted to be with Joel just Joel.

The weekend

Joel's POV:
"Come one Chris the boys are already sleeping. Come bro. I really want to want to go come Chris." I said with a pout. Chris was laughing quietly. "Honey, stop. Your acting like a little kid and plus yes I am done come let's go." He said. I liked when I called me honey.

We got out of the room and out the backyard but we almost got caught cause of me but Chris was not mad about it. We were walking to the beach. It was like a 10 minute walk so it wasn't far at all. We had a blanket, food, water, some extra clothes, Chris got his jacket but I didn't and also the gun with also the knife.

We got there and we put out the blankets and it was a fun night for both of us. It felt like a date.
End of Joel POV.

Chris part of view:
It was the weekend and we know it was time to sneak out of the house. The funny thing is that Joel was acting like a little kid which made me laugh. We got out of the room and almost fell down but I didn't. Also, we were going to the backyard there are stairs to take you out of the house and to the front. And there is just one railing and Joel almost fell down and almost the bodyguard caught us but I took Joel by the hand and told to be quite.

Then, a few minutes and we go to the beach. We were eating and Joel took a pill. It was very pretty and an amazing experience. It felt like we can do anything and it felt like we were free with no bodyguards around us. It was just Joel and me against the world. It was like 2:30 or 3 something when we got home since Joel was getting tired. Thank god, nothing bad happened to us when we're in the beach and also we sneak back in and didn't get caught.
End of Chris part of view.

The time passes two weeks and it's time for Joel's check up with the doctor. Everything was fine and he heal very quickly. Now Joel can do anything he did before he was shot. The boys were happy about.

Two months passes and it finals week for the boys and it's there second final of the year. It was the last day of the school which meant it was almost summer. For Joel and Chris were just like 3 tests and the other three were just work. Rich, Zab, and Erick was like 5 test and just one was to write an essay for English. It wasn't bad at all the all took there time and study a lot since they wanted to pass there classes.

For there final grade they would send it in one or two weeks and see if they pass or not.

I know this chapter was longer but I really hope you like it. The next chapter is just going to be there summer break and I think it will be long but I really hope it's not. Now they are in there second year of high school. For there second year of school. There will be some drama. And I hope you like.