A day of Joy and Happiness

*two and a half years later*
*Y/n's POV*

Y/n was having the final touched done to her outfit for the wedding.

*Y/n's dress*

*Y/n's makeup looks like the picture above but with slightly pointed ears*

Botanica helps add the final touches to Y/n's makeup. "I'm glad you went with some like this. Green is a very easy color to work with," said Botanica.

"Thanks for the help, Botanica," said Y/n.

"You've welcome. Got all you need?"

"Something old," Y/n shows Botanica the old necklace she had on that her grandmother had given her.

"Something new." Botanica pulls out a tieara out of her makeup bag and places it on Y/n's head. It had silver and gold leaves on it. "A fairy queen wouldn't be complete without her crown. Something borrowed..." Botanica takes off one of her rings and places it on Y/n's right hand. "Make sure I get it back, please."

"Will do. Now for something blue..." Y/n looks over to Waspinator. "Do you have anything blue I can use?"

"Sure do," said Waspinator. She reaches into her purse and pulls out a blue dragonfly barret. It had faux gems on it and had wings of lace. "My gift to you. I know it's not something grand."

"Waspinator it's the thought that counts. That's what matters." Y/n takes her place my the tents opening. Nate takes his place next to his daughter.

"Hard to believing this day is her. I'm so proud of you, sweetie," said Nate before he gives his daughter a kiss on her cheek, being careful not to ruin her makeup.

"Same here, dad. So what do you think of being married into an extended family of Cybertronions?"

"Not what I thought it would be. But I'm glad you found someone who risked everything to save your life."

"I know. Surprised me as well. A complete stranger who chose to save my life with a blood transfusion. Yes it has caused a bit of problems along the way, but Megatron has been there for every step of the way." The wedding March beings to play and the tent opens. The sight befoee them looked like they were in a forest, even though they weren't. It looked like they had stopped though the veil and into the Autumn Fae's Court. Megatron was waiting at the alter.