First Day

*Y/n's POV*

The next morning, after waking up very early, showering, making breakfast, dropping the kids of at school, and making sure that all the animals were taken care of at the animal shelter, Y/n arrives at Primus University. By the time she got there, she was a little out of breath. Y/n hurries up to the Dean's office to get assigned her classroom. Right as she was getting to the office, Megatron was waiting by the door for her.

"You are not late. Why are you out of breath?" Megatron asks.

"We just recently got a momma cat and kittens in at the shelter. Had to help her bottle feed a couple of them since she is still kinda stressed out over being abandoned. Had to show her she was in a safe place and she was being taken care of and loved," said Y/n.

"I read your file and from what I could tell, you are kinda like the owner of the animal shelter here in Paradisw Falls. How long have you been working there?"

"It will be my third year next month. I started there after I quit being being a teachers aid."

"To a sense you won't be teaching any classes. It will be more of a study hall but you will have the option to teach the students on what you feel is right for them to learn. As long as it is within bounds of your contract and you are not trying to force a religion down their throats."

"I'm guessing some teachers already tried to teach a religion here?"

"A couple did. I made the mistake of thinking it's okay until the moral dropped drastically for those classes. The teachers asked if they could as a part of a history lesson. After about a week, students started showing up in my office. Human, Maximals, and Predicons alike. After another week, students stopped showing up all together and I put a stop to it."

Y/n listened to Megatron as he led the way to her classroom. "Sounds like it wasn't an easy decision to make."

"I had to fire five teachers..." Megatron leads Y/n to one of the larger buildings on campus. "It wasn't easy having to let go five teachers but it had to be done."

Y/n continues to follow Megatron during her tour of the campus which they soon found themselves in the commons/dining area. "This is where the students and staff come to eat regardless if they live on campus or have a home of their own. Our lunch staff caters to both the Cybertronion and human students and staff here at Primus University." Megatron stops Y/n in her tracks. "I will warn you. Before you eat any of the food here, make sure it's made for human consumption, otherwise you may end up poisoned or worse off, dead. I'd rather not have that happen."

"Makes sense. Got to make sure everyone is able to eat."

Megatron continues the tour as they make their way to the building where Y/n will be teaching. "Is there anything you forgot to tell me during your interview that you'd like to let me know?"

"I'll still be managing my job at the animal shelter. I'll be done here a little before five o'clock in the evening to make sure to give myself time to get over there. But if any of the students are interested in picking up some hours of volunteer work, I can help them out with that."

"Seems like you can handle yourself. I'll let you introduce yourself to your class and I'll be on my way. I'll be back later with some books for you to study."

"Study for what?" Y/n gives Megatron a confused look.

"Since you'll be teaching here, you'll be required to learn basic Cybertronion. You are lucky I'm not making you learn Vossian. Not as easy to learn. Most of the students that are of Cybertronion decent still speak their native language. You need to learn it as well as speak it. Good day," said Megatron as he walks away.

Y/n watches Megatron leave. She was in shock over what he had told her. Great just what I need. Another language to learn. Like Latin isn't hard enough, Y/n thinks to herself as she walks into the classroom. "Bonum mane," said Y/n to her students. The entire class was surprised with what Y/n had just said. "It means 'good morning' in Latin." She places her stuff down on the desk at the front of the room. "My class will be used as a sort of a morning study hall that way you guys can be able complete any unfinished work. Before we get ahead of ourselves. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Y/n L/n. You may call me Mrs. L/n." One of the students raises his hand. Y/n turns her attention to him, taking a mental note about his slight fidgeting. "Yes. Ask your question and introduce yourself if you'd like."

"What will you be teaching us, Mrs. L/n? Also my name is Lazorbeak. I don't really feel like telling much about myself right now."

"I understand if you guys don't feel comfortable being with a new teacher. Like I said we will use this class as a study hall but I will be teaching many things, like basic life skills. Which I am sure you guys say you won't need. But I find learning new skills in life that can be used in everyday life instead of just here at Primus University."

*Megatron's POV*

It was about three in the afternoon when Megatron decided to leave his office and decides to check in on Y/n. He smirks thinking to himself that she won't be able to handle the students, both the humans and Cybertronions. As he makes his way to the classroom he sees Cryotek walking away from the room. Cryotek? Why is he here? He better leave her alone. Megatron watches Cryotek leave before checking in on Y/n. He looks through the window in the classroom door and he can here here trying to speak some words of basic Cybertronion. A couple of the students were helping her sound out the words. After standing outside the room for a few minutes, Megatron flinches in shock when he sees Y/n look him dead in the eye. She gives him the look a mom would give her child that has been caught doing something wrong. "Looks like I hit a nerve. Yes a nerve," said Megatron with a smirk. He thought it was funny. Megatron walks away from the classroom, laughing. "This one will be rather interesting to keep around but it would be best to keep an eye on Cryotek for the time being as well." Megatron pulls out his cellphone and gives Tranchulas a call but ends up getting his voice mail. He decided to leave a message. "Tranchulas I want you to keep an eye on Y/n. Seems she has attracted the unwanted attention of Cryotek. It would be best if Cryotek doesn't get to her first." He hangs up. "Let's see how things go in the next few months before making any big decisions."

*This is Lazorbeak from the Beast Wars comics:

He is believed to have some kind of attention deficit disorder, which makes it hard for him to sit still for long periods of time

He is believed to have some kind of attention deficit disorder, which makes it hard for him to sit still for long periods of time. Also I have decided to include more characters from the Beast Wars comics to make this book more interesting*