Changes

*Y/n's POV*

It's been three months since Y/n had taken over the teaching position at Primus University. It's now October and the whole campus is a buzz with activity. Nearly all the students were looking forward to the party held on Halloween. Some of them even gone to ask Y/n for some ideas to decorate when the day came. Y/n was down in the commons area eating lunch with some of the staff and teachers. Turns out as well that there were a few teachers who were apart of the Autobots and Decepticons factions teaching there as well. Y/n got a chance to meet one named Tarn. It had taken a bit of convincing but Tarn had to agreed to interview new applicants to make sure that they had no intentions of harming any of the animals. Meaning no background history of animal abuse or any other illegal activities. Y/n makes her way back through the line to grab a few cupcakes to split between her, Megatron, and Tarantulas, whome she managed to get out of his lab to eat with his friends. He still had to remind her to make sure the food was safe for human consumption. Y/n makes her way back to the table with a couple of cupcakes.

Y/n sits back at the table, saying hi to a few students as the hurry off to class. "So are you guys looking forward to Halloween?" Y/n asks.

"Theres going to be a block party held at the park that day. We're hoping for a big turnout. We also have a new resident to the city who will be helping make sweets for that day," said Megatron.

"Sounds like it will be fun," said Y/n.

"Not for me. I've been banned because a kid was stupid, was dared by his brother to drink one of the drinks from a table marked 'Adults Only'," said Tarantulas.

"Oh jeeze. Not this again," said Megatron.

"So what really happened?"

"It was about a year ago on Halloween when we were hosting the block party. Taranchulas was in charge of making drinks, labeling what they are and stuff. He labeled drinks for the kids table and for the adults table. Unbeknownst to any of us, in fact none of the parents of the kids knew what had happened until it was too late."

"So it wasn't your fault, was it?" Y/n asks.

"It kinda was. It was my idea to have a slightly stronger drink for the adults. What happened was that the older brother dared his younger brother to drink the concoction."

"What was in it?" Y/n asks as she takes a bite of a chocolate cupcake with bright blue frosting.

"It had sherbert, fruit punch, a bit of vodka, bomb pops to use as ice, and a bit of Monster energy drink. Turns out the kid had a bad reaction to it and had to be sent to the hospital. So because of that I am no longer allowed to go to the Halloween block party...."

"Until the charges are lifted. We have a few witnesses that say that the older brother dared his younger brother into doing it. The court case will be settled next month. So if everything goes though right, Taranchulas should be able to attend next's years party," said Megatron.

They all finish eating and hurry to their classes to start teaching. It was about two-fifteen when Y/n had to excuse herself to the bathroom since she wasn't feeling good. On the way there, she noticed her stomach getting worse, feeling like someone had dropped an Alkaseltzer tablet into her stomach. After about fifteen minutes of the horrendous ordeal, she tries to return to class and finish teaching. It was at that point she started to notice a fever, along with chills and pain in the joints of her arms and legs. She ended up dismissing her class early. She gives her father a call asking if he can pick the kids up and watch them since she can tell whatever she had was getting worse. She was on her way out to her car when she could feel the symptoms getting worse. Her eyesight was starting to get blurry. She pulls out her phone and tries to call for help but doesn't get very far. She looses her eyesight and ends up succumbing to darkness. Then the worse pain in her life racks through her body. It felt like she got hit by a ton of bricks. She collapsed to the the asphalt of the parking lot, clutching her stomach. She cries out once and ends up succumbing to the pain as well and faints.

*Megatron's POV*

Megatron was on his way to his car when he hears a blood curdling scream. Immediately he's on the edge and tries to find the source. He follows the source of the scream and finds Y/n collapsed on the aspault. He sees bright blue veins showing on her skin and right away he knew what had happened to her. Energon poisoning. He quickly picks her up and rushes her to Tarantulas's lab. He knew her survival with Tarantulas would be best. He was one of the few who know how to properly deal with a human being poisoned by energon. After a few minutes he gets to the lab and kicks the door in, startling Taranchulas.

"What the hell, Megatron! I could have..."

"No time!" Megatron snaps. He places Y/n on one of the hospital beds in the lab. "We need to fix this ASAP. Don't know how it happened but if we don't act fast, she will die."

Taranchulas hurries and grabs some equipment to counteract the poisoning. "She was just find at lunch. What's your blood type?"

"My blood type?! Why on Earth would we need to worry about that."

"We need to do a blood transfusion at this point to counteract the poisoning or she will die. How would you tell her kids that she died from energon poisoning? Most of the human race don't even know what it is."

"My blood type is O negative. What do we need to do?"

"I'm going to take enough of your blood and give her a blood transfusion which should help her body cycle out the energon. After that, only time will tell." Taranchulas starts setting up his equipment to prepare for the blood transfusion. "Main thing after this we need to find who did this. Doesn't matter if it was a teacher or a student, you do not do this to humans."

"You would have done it in the past," said Megatron. He sits down in the chair next to the bed. Megatron lays his arm down on the arm rest. He watches Taranchulas find a vein and inserts a needle in it. He does the same for Y/n's arm.

"Yes I would have experimented on humans with energon in the past but times are different now." He watches the blood from Megatron's arm go up a tube and into Y/n's arm. "You'll need to sit for a bit. I'll let know when it is safe to remove the needle from your arm." In the meantime Taranchulas takes a sample of blood from Y/n's other arm as well as some tissue samples. After about thirty minutes he takes the needles out of both Megatron's and Y/n's arm and goes back to work on analyzing the blood and tissue samples.

Megatron looks over at Y/n. She was a little more relaxed now but he could tell she was still in distress from the pain. The blue glow from the energon has started to recede from her arms and the rest of what was visible from her body. "Whoever did this will pay. It doesn't matter who they are they will pay."