part two

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

Apparating was something that always made me feel ill. No matter how we went about it. Dad had taken the liberty of not even telling when he clasped his hand around my arm and pulled me towards him. I was certainly caught off guard but had no time to react when I felt my head swirling and my limbs being pulled at until we landed on the hard ground.

I was an effort not to throw up my breakfast, as I clutched at my stomach, holding it so tightly that I may have made a hole in my skin.

My eyes sped up to find my father's but I was met with a very tall-looking house. In the countryside, nothing around us for a while.

"Woah." I mouthed. "This is your friend's place?" I asked, scanning the building. "This is not what I imagined at all..."

"Trust me, you'll like it here."

Before I could question him anymore the front door to the wooden structure flew open, allowing a short woman with very orange hair to walk through, directly towards us.

And in an instant my hand found my father's shirt, tugging it towards me in a sudden panic.

She gushed a smile, as her cheek turned pink from the walk. "You finally came, Remus! But you just missed Arthur and the kids, they left a while ago." She said while giving him a comforting hug.

"Oh it's fine, we aren't bothered about it, Eleanor was a little late to wake up, but she's fine with missing out."  He gave a smile as he took a step to the side, to reveal me standing behind him.

She poked her head forward, inching towards me which made my feet take me back. "Oh my, hello young lady. Just call me Molly, you'll be staying at my house for the next week. Now come, let me have a good look at you." She brought her arms around me and before I could process anything, I was in a crushing hug. 

After a few seconds, she pulled away, just looking at me with a motherly smile plastered on her face. "Beautiful, just beautiful, you are," she said. It made me feel hot and I already knew I had a dusted pink showing on my cheeks too. I couldn't help it. "Now, because we have got a full house, you'll have to share a room with the girls." She took a pause at her words and started to look as if she was studying me. She took the palm of her hand and gently patted the top of my hair.  "Don't worry, you three will get on just fine," She gave me a reassuring smile.