part three

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

I finished up my shower and changed into clothes that covered me from top to bottom. The weather lately has been very cold that you had to wear at least four layers when leaving the house. 

The walk back to my room was long but nice, I tried to recollect my thoughts though they seemed to rummage through my mind. It was irritating, to say the least, how my own body didn't listen to me at times. I saw it as betrayal, the way my mouth would move, why it was so hard to greet someone...it frustrated me to my core. 

So upon reaching my room, I needed to do something I enjoyed, to get all this stress off. So I made the decision to get my book from my bag. 'A Court of Thrones and Roses' was a book I had no problem getting into, and it sucked me in as soon as I flipped through to the first page.

I set myself down on my bed, trying to get comfy when a sudden shine came through onto my book. Looking towards the window, I look directly into the sunlight that slightly blinds me. I smile to myself as I head downstairs with my book, wanting a new change in senary. 

As I passed the living room, I saw the twins and Ginny sitting around and talking with one another. The thought of where the mysterious trio would be popped into my head but I didn't question it any further seeing as it had nothing to do with me. 

After giving everyone a quick smile and a nod, I walked through the front door and found that the view was rather refreshing, with yards of land just being long grass and a lake. I walked around to the back of the house to find a large tree with a height scaling so tall that I couldn't see the top. I picked it as being a perfect place to read as small spotlights of sunlight seeped through the leaves. I sat down on the ground and leaned on the tree, opening the pages of my book and getting my pen ready to write inside. There was a cool wind but the hot sun balanced it out which surprised me, seeing how it never appeared... I saw it as a perfect day. 

I created a movie in my head as I read the words on the pages, not even realising how fast I was flipping through each page until I looked up at the clouds in the sky when the sun disappeared for a small moment.

But I was met with a sudden shade at my side 

"Uh, hello there."

"Huh?" I look up and locked onto a certain pair of emerald green eyes.

"Hi, I'm Harry- "

"Potter" I squeaked and straight away covered my mouth with my hand. Surprised as I just yelled out his name. We both stared at each other, and I felt my cheeks burn hot as he gave me a sheepish smile back.