part ten

ᴘᴀʀᴛ x

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

"What's your dress gonna look like, Hermione?" I asked as we all sat around the fire in our common room.

She looked up from the book that she was reading, with a bright smile on her face. "I'm hoping for a pink dress with loads of ruffles that would touch the ground. What about you, Eleanor?"

I was a bit weary to answer, but nonetheless, I did. "Seeing as my father wasn't the best with dress shopping, I had to draw how I would want it to look, so I'm not sure I would get what I want but I want it to be a green kind of colour, with flower patterns and a big loose bow on the back, and the length of the dress touching the floor and a tight waist, but I just hope he can get me a dress that I will like." I shrugged to myself, not letting myself get too hopeful.

A few minutes went by when the door busted open, revealing Ginny and Harry, holding a distorted-looking Ron.

Hermione and I rushed over as the two placed him gently on the chair. "What happened?" 

Ginny slightly smiled, "He just asked out Fleur."

My jaw dropped as Hermione gasped. "Have you gone mad?" 

Ron shook, short mumbles coming from his mouth. "I couldn't help myself, she was just there."

"What did she say? Who am I kidding? She said no, of course?" Hermione crossed her arms but Ron just shook his head.

"She said yes!?" I gasped.

Harry shot me a look, furrowing his brows. "Don't be silly."

Ginny let out a sigh, patting the top of Ron's head. "He sort of yelled at her when asking, it was actually quite frightening."

"You're safe now Ron, that's all that matters," I said while patting his head. And when I turned my head to ask Harry more questions, he was no longer at my side. Like he had completely disappeared.

ϟ

I was in a slump along with Hermione in the Great Hall during our free time off. Our dresses were yet to arrive and the Yule all was only a day away, so it was settling in that I may not have a dress to wear meaning I won't be able to go...Because I don't own a nice enough dress to wear to these things.