part thirty

ᴘᴀʀᴛ xxx

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

The necklace I was wearing had completely slipped my mind and the fact that it has Harry's name over it made my face flush red. Harry was just standing opposite me with a stupid grin on his face. I tried to divert my eyes but Harry was closing in. I quickly slapped his arm and ran around, back to the girls who seemed to be laughing at me. I rolled my eyes and plopped myself down next to them.

The rest of the night just went really smoothly. All the kids just stayed in the living room, talking and laughing. Hermione was leaning on me with her hands around, as she was trying her best to stay awake but it wasn't working as she soon fell asleep on my shoulder. Harry came over and put a blanket over us and I mouthed a 'thank you' which he returned with a smile and went back to sit on another chair. We kept glancing at each other but didn't do anything, little smiles appeared, but I soon closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up to little chatter coming from another room, everyone was still asleep in the living room so I took a guess that it may have been the adults. I slowly rose myself, careful not to wake up Hermione and covered her with the blanket, put my jumper on and followed the noise.

"She can't know... Not now at least. She's too young."

"The longer you wait, the more it's gonna hurt her Moony! She must know."

I crept towards the kitchen door to hear my father and Sirius, kinda... well, screaming at each other, but in a whispering way. Though I didn't know why.

"I will tell her when she's ready..." I slowly opened the kitchen door, making sure I wasn't heard. Maybe they were talking about dad's relationship with Tonks, but I wasn't too sure.