Chapter 1: Six Months Later

~Paige's Pov~

It has been six months since I and the children had moved into Casey's home. I never thought it would be easy living with a man again, but Casey is great to live with. Nothing like Phoenix at all, who would expect dinner on the table by the time he got home from work and the kids feed, cleaned, and ready for bed before he even got home from work. Would not do much around the house, God help you if you ask for him to help around the house, then expecting sex that night. Where Casey is happy to help out with it all, and you never have to tell him to redo it either as it would be done correctly, and the sex fuck I cannot get enough of the man. Casey has finished the major updates to the house the rest we are working on slowly as they aren't needed as bad.

Harper has bought into the bakery and helped in the expansion into decorative cakes, we are doing more advanced wedding cakes, etc. Harper is really thriving in this part; Todd has also taken on more hours the pair of them work well together. I have cut back my hours at the bakery as it was too hard to try and get into town and the kids at before and after school care. I couldn't have them up that early every day it's not fair on them and their schooling had suffered.

My family is back the way we used to be, minis Ashely I haven't seen or heard from her or Phoenix since the trip to the bottleo, ever since I got full custody of the children I haven't kept up on what was going on in his life or his court case, his, not my problem anymore nor our children's.

"BABE!  Hey sweetie been calling out to you for the last couple of minutes, you ok?" yelled Casey. I smiled up from my coffee watching as the handsome man himself walks up towards me with only his jeans on balling up his shirt wiping sweat off his face. Hmmm, I thoroughly enjoy looking at him, and I still cannot believe he's with me. "Enjoying yourself?" he has a smirk on his face. "Oh... yes, I am Mr. Scott." He laughed as he leans down giving me a soft kiss. "Hm, that wasn't long enough." I grumbled, "I know, your mum will be here soon with the kids. As much as I would like to, I don't want them walking in on us." He reminded me, "I know..." Placing my hand on the top of his pants pulling him down towards me as he laughs. "You're going to be the death of me women." He growls, "Then you will die an incredibly happy man." I said smiling, "Indeed, I will." Straddling my lap so he could deepen the kiss as I grip his firm ass. I could feel his bulge as he grinds into me, his hands are squeezing my breasts hard. "Mmmm want to take this into our bathroom?" He asked, "Hmmm, yes.... Please..." He climbs off, grabbing me by the waist throwing me over his shoulder as he storms off into our room. Sliding down wrapping myself around him, kissing him as he grips my ass.

"I cannot get enough of you." I pant out, "You're my drug, Paige...." Placing me onto the counter as he lifts my shirt, the doorbell starts ringing, we both let out groans. "Told you we didn't have time." He grumbles, "Shh, I'll go and get it you clean yourself up." I told him, he smirked, "You mean jerk off in the shower, while you go great our kids." He said, "Yes that. Hahahaha. P.S. also I love hearing you say that about them." I said, "I know you do. Also, babe, I love them like they are my own" He told me, "Casey I...." The doorbell goes off again, I give him a sad smile as I so wanted to be in that shower with him right now. As he slowly started stripping off in front of me, throwing my arms up in the air as I growled heading out, I can hear Casey laughing as I leave the room, heading towards the front door.

I open the door with a big grin on my face only to start back in shock.