Chapter 23: It's Time To Party!

~Paige's Pov~

As soon as we made our way out of the bedroom, the alcohol flowed freely, food was amazing as always. It was very late now both sets of parents have gone to sleep in their van's while all three children have crashed in Jaxson's room, so cutie that all three kids had gotten along tonight, Casey was worried that they wouldn't but I told him our two kids are very welcoming, plus Mia thoroughly enjoyed having the older children dotting over her. I had gone into the house to double check on them, I felt his hands wrap around my stomach, as he gently kisses my earlobe, "Watching them tonight is like watching what they would be like with their baby brother or sister." He whispered, I smiled, "I cannot wait for that to happen." I whispered back, he kisses my neck sending a shiver down my whole body, he chuckles.

"Best we head back outside before they come looking and waking those three up." I agreed with him, he grabs my hand pulling me outside as he pulls me onto his lap in the moon chair I laugh as soon as his hands run up my legs. "Fuck could the pair of you just keep it PG until your alone!" Alex yelled out, Casey laughs, "Why? Is it because you aren't getting any right now?" 

"Oh, put your dicks away the pair of you!" Ella yelled at them, and I just burst out into a fit of laughter, "Wasn't supposed to be funny Paige." Ella said I shake my head at her, "El you remember that scene in Big Bang Theory where Raj and Howard have those little lightsabers on their belts and they are having a lightsaber fight, that is what I am picturing right now when you said that!" I was now in a full-blown laughing fit, while the two men are looking at me in shock, "Paige are you saying I have a small dick?" Casey said shocked, as everyone was now stopped talking or laughing and are all looking at me. "What? No! I never said your dick was small babe!" I said in shock as he starts laughing, I slapped his chest playfully, "Happy with yourself, aren't you?" I asked him as he sat there smirking. "Very." He said as he took a sip of his drink.

"Fuck Casey you only said that so she would admit it to all of us! Wow, why are you taking a leaf out of my book for?" Alex said laughing, "May have been the rum or the fact she said little lightsabers." Casey said, "Enough talking about dicks, who is up for a game?" Ella said with a smirk on her face, "Nope no games until you agree to join me in bed sweetheart!" Alex said, "Well it's never going to happen now, sweetie! I stay clear from people who are related to the partners of my friends. You are Casey's brother so you will be in their wedding party, not having a one-night stand mess fuck up their much needed wedding." She said with a big go fuck you look on her face, he just looked at her like he wasn't listening at all. "I will break down those walls one day sweetheart!" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Right, I vote we play Kings!" Ella screamed out, both I and Lilly groaned. "We do that, and someone will be going home in a body bag!" I said laughing. "Sounds like fun!" Said Hamish, Todd is shaking his head, "Last time we all played that game I ended up naked in Paige's bed with Phoenix looking at me like he was going to murder me!" Todd said laughing, "WHAT?! EXPLAIN THAT ONE TO ME!" Casey yelled at him in shock while looking back down at me wondering why I hadn't said anything before. "Well, babe nothing happened I was passed out on that porch chair, with my clothes still on. Phoenix was dropping the kids off it was early in our breakup." Todd points at me, "What she said, but in my defense, I thought I was in the spare bedroom."

"Tell us how to play?" Both Andy and Eddie said at the same time, Ella looks at us all, "Well we need to move to the table, but also are we all playing? Harper, you are welcome to drink whatever you want but be warned Todd will be pretty drunk by the end of the night." She laughed, "Well when this little peanut is out, we are having a girl's night!" All of us ladies agreed, "I vote it will be my hens' night hey?" I asked, "Well then bitch you better hope that brother of mine doesn't get your pregnant too!"  Monica yelled at me as we sat down at the table Casey slapped her on the back of her head lightly as he gave my ass a gentle squeeze. "Hey! That is not nice Mon!" He snapped at her as she just pulls a funny face at him.