1. Issues

(Okay before I start, as a quick note, Im dyslexic, so some of this might be terribly spelt, if you see any speeling mistasks please comment, sorry, and thank you. Hope you enjoy the story. )

It was only three in the afternoon, on a Sunday when it all started.

The car drive home was silcent, the only sound being the engine, not even the radio was one. They pulled at a Red Light, the man in the passenger sit turn to look at his son, who stared at his phone. "Put that away.... NOW!" His son jumped and put it in his pocket.
The mans spon had been arrested, again.
Just before they arrived home the car came to a holt. Remus, the son, looked confused as why they stopped.
Both of his parents got out of the car locking it and walking away.

Remus got out his phone after ten minuets of them not returning. Texting the one person who be able to help him put his parents car, his twin brother, Roman.

'Hey bro, mum and dad have locked me in the car, a block away from home.'

'They are here getting your stuff. What did you do this time???'

'Shit, are they kicking me out??'

'I think so'

'shit'

It was another hour before their parenst showed up, they were carrying boxs, and the rest of his stuff was in his old Go-Kart, that him and Roman made as kids. "That was your last straw." Remus's dad said dragging him out of the car. "Niño inútil" His mother siad getting in the car, and his father joined her in the car, they drove off leaving Remus on the corner.

o0o

"Baba! Why can't Harrison go by themselve?" Patton looked down their son, Virgil.
"Because you have to see him, his is your dad." Virgil rolled his eyes at Patton, Harrison walking pass chuckling to themselves. "Fuck! I wanna die!" Virgil said flopping on to the floor.
"Language."
"Alright Captain American!" Harrison called from the kitchen.
"Hecky heck I crave death." Virgil muttered loud enough for Patton to hear.

At that there was ring at the door. "Thats' got to be dad." Harrison said picking up his school bag ready for tomorrowed and opened. Virgil didn't even bother getting up.
The door opened, Janus, Harrison's and Virgils' dad stood there, right form his work as a lawyer.
"Hey Janus, You both ready to go, Kiddos?" Patton asked helpping Virgil to his feet. Virgil just rolled his eye. "Yeah, whatever." Virgil said, he hugged Patton, picked up his bag and walked right pass Janus.
"Can't wait for this car journey." Harrison said as they hugged Patton. "Came on dad." They said walkig side-by side with Janus as Patton shut the door behind them.

o0o

"Lo, isn't that Remus?" Said one for Logans' four sibling, Parker.

Logan was the second oldest out of his siblings.
First was Parker, they are seventeen, they are nonbinary. Then here is Logan, he is sixteen. Then Mark, who is fourteen, then Jamie, he is twelve, and finally, Rosaline, who is eight.

"Yeah I think it is. I think he was locked up last night." Logan said pushing up his glasses, Logan walked a head of Parker to Remus who sat unsure of what to do on the floor. "Remus?" Remus looked up "Sorry, do I know you?"

PAUSE! You guys might need some more conmtext, after all I am jumping from scene to scene, anyways. Logan and Remus have been friends since forever. However, when Remus was tewlve Remus got arrested and sent to Juvi, he got out three years later, his parents where living in a different place, wntil recenlty, and Remus got arrested and sent to the station agian today, lucky he got bailed out, what he did yestarday wasn't too bad. Basically they haven't seen each other in four years, and Logan has significantly changed.

Back to your regulary skedualed FanFiction.

"Logan, Logan Costa." Logan looked anxiouly around as he muttered a name "Luna Costa." Remus's face lit-up. "The Costas'!" He hugged Logan and Parker. "OH my! Rosaline, she must be eight now. Gods' I've missed you guys, anyways, I have a itsy bitsy favour to ask."

o0o

"Virge, take off the headphones, I get you hate me, but the least you could do is try." Janus asked trying to not shout. "Fine. But you don't get to call me Virge." Virgil had his headphones resting around his neck. Harrison just sat there wondering how this was going to go.

"Who does then, Virge?"
"So much for trying, huh? Nobody, nobody gets to call me Virge."
"Well I'm going to, deal with it, I'm your father."
"Fine, I tried, I failed, but you dont get to call me Virge."
"Deal. With. It."
"I can't believe your my father."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah!"
"Ha, Well, I hope Hot Topic goes Banked Rupt."
"YOU FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK!"
"My god." Harrsion whisphered as Janus and Virgil continued to argue all the way to the house.

They arrived there and Janus let both of them in the house and went right to the kitchen. "Dad, don't worry abour food, Baba already overfeed us for lunch." Harrisons said feeling blotted. "Of corse."
"Baba is a much better cook anyways." Virgil muttered walking up the stairs to his room.

Janus was in the kitchen by himself, at that his anger took control and he throw a china plate at the wall. He ened up phoning Patton.

"Hey Pat?"

"What happened?"

"We argued again, how am I such a bad dad? Go are you so good at this?"

"Your not a bad dad, you just have some anger issues, and he blames you thats all. It would be a smilar situaltion for me is he blamed me."

"Sure, thanks Pat."