3. Beaten

Monday, school. Remus woke up to a startle of children screaming. "I am a King, you peasents!"
"Fucking hell Jamie, shut the hell up!"
"AHHHHHHHHH...!"
"Rosaline! James!" That was followed by laughing. It was clear that Jamie and Rosaline where being the complete crackheads they are, Logan was trying to shut them up, and Parker was just laughing.
Remus opened the fdoor to see Jamie and Rosaline runnig up and down the stairs in superhero outfits, Logan giving up and slidding down the banisters and Parker rolling on the floor. "So where are the drugs, and how did Lo-"
"It's become the normaly to get downstairs now. Also, I might be having a mantal break down, so laughter." Parker said in a seriouse vocie, completely breaking their histerics.

Finally Remy woke up andf got them all to calm down, some how. All of them sat down around the table while Remy chugged a bowl of coffee.
"Sooo, do you wanna see a butterfluy." Remus asked, smirking, Logan frqancially tried to figure out what is next move would be like it was a chess game.

"Yes!" Rosaline said jumping up.
"I'm intreged." Parker said just wanting to annoy Logan. Remus smirked reaching for the butter.
"Please don't throw-" Remus throw the butter screaming "YEEEEET."

o0o

"Hey Harry?" Virgil said going into Harrisons room, Harrison was packing his bag for school. "What's up?" Virgil fiddled with his hoodie sleeve as he sat down, "First, your not wearing a braclet. And secondly, Janus is still asleep and I don't want to wake him up." Virgil said, loking through the gap between the door and the wall. They were going to be late for school if Janus wasn't woken up soon. "Okay, I'll wake him up in a sec, he must have forgotten the alarm againd. and thanks for reminding me." Harrison said putting on a blue braclet, and putting a black on in his pocket.

Harrison left the room to Janus's before he opened the door, he turned to look at Virgil "You know, you can call him dad." With that Harrison went in, waking up Janus.
Virgil looked at the floor and walked diownstairs.

After a few minuets Janus came down the stairs. "Have you eaten?" Janus asked getting out the cereals.
"Yes." Virgil coldy uttered. Janus rolled his eyes, fully aware Virgil was lying. He had figured out Virgils ears go red when he lies. "Come on, eat something."
"No, I told you I've eaten."
"Sure."
"Hey, Jan, I'm heading out to the car."
"Did you clean your homework?"
"What does that even mean?"
"Are the dishes in alphabeitcal order?"
"Wh- fuck this, I'm walking."

o0o

Five hours later.

Janus was omn the phone to Patton. Patton had phoned Janus, ad Janus just started ranting, instead of waiting to hear what Patton had to say.
"That's it, I hate Virgil with all my being, and he hates me. "
"Janus!"
"What?"
"Virgil got hurt at school."
"What? WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BOY!"

o0o

And hour previously. It was lunch at school, Harrison sat with Parker. "Who?"
"Remus, the kid who got arrested four years back, he needs somewhere to live."
"Shit."

Virgil looked over at them as he sat on a wall, alone. "Whats up, dork?" Some idiot called to Virgil as he sat there. He just rolled his eyes and ignored them. "Yo! dickhead. Dont't ignore me." Which Virgil continued to do.
Virgil thought they gave up when things got quite. Then from behind him he felt a pair of hands puch against his back. They'd pushed him off the wall.

Remus inpuslivly ran over, followed by Logan. "Oh, If it isn't Luna, and I dont know who you are." Virgil tried to get up, but his arm was in pain. "Biggots, His name is Logan." Virgil muttered, which gained him a kick to the side. Remus took a swing at them. "Remus!"Logan called, Remus couldn't get into more trouble.

The kid tried to hit Remus, but Remus moved, catching the kids fist. "I don't thin you wnat to do that. I'm Remus, and I wnet to juvi fro three years, so you probally don't wnat to mess with me." The kids face turned pale as Remus showed off a scar he had behind his ear.

"Thanks." Virgil said as Loagan helped in up. "ARe you okay?" Remus asked, noticing Virgil face, Virgil was a bit scared of Remus.
Virgil just nodded and walked awaym, when he collapsed on to the floor. "VIRGIL!" Harrison called noticing what had just happened from a distance.

o0o

Janus arrived at the school, Patton had phoned him as Patton was at work, and he worked an hour away from where they were, and he had a meeting to get too.

"Where is my son?"
"Mr. Gae, come in. They brough him in half an hour ago."
"Dad!" Harrsion said running over the Janus.
"What happened?"
"Some guy puched Virgil off a wall, kicked him in the side, and one Remus got rid of them, he fainted."
"Who was the guy?" Janus asked, his eyes partcially turning red in anger.
"I don't know."

Janus walked in the room to see Virgil holding a cold blue tissue to his eye. The magic blue tissues. "Son, are you okay?"
"Don't call me s-... Yeah, I'm fine."

o0o

"Hey! Remus!" Harrison said running over to the kid who'd helped their little brother. "Hey, Harrison, right?"
"Yeah. Parker told me about your situation. I told my dad, and he really apprisiates what you did for Virgil, and if you want, your home is open."