23. Interveiw

It had been two week since Roman and Virgil, and two week and two days since the hospital.

Roman and Virgil had gone to the park, walking throw the blooming flowers that grow on the path, it was a nature path that lead to a lake. It was Roman's favourite spot. Also it was Remus because when they were seven, Remus tried to push Roman in but ended up falling in instead.

It was also a very peaceful location.

Everything was very fresh and beautiful, Roman loved Spring, all of the colours and nature. Whilst Virgil preferred Autumn, the sometimes nice weather, and the warm clothing, like hoodies, and the colours of the leaves, and the best of all Halloween.

They got to the lake, it had the most beaufaul blue refected on to it that Roman grabbed Virgils hand and they ran over to the edge.

Virgil noticed the shine in Roman's eyes as the light grazed across Neptunes land. It was still, Roman scanned the area and from the floor picked up two stones, passing on to virgil. Roman throw his and watched as it skipped across the lake. Virgil watch it too, and throw his, just to pick up another. "It's such a beautiful day." Virgil throw the secind stone muttering "Take that, you fucking lake."

Roman looked at Virgil trying to figure out what he'd just muttered. "What?"
"Oh, ummm nothing. I mean, yeah beautiful day."

"Awww did you say I was beautiful? Is that what you muttered?" Roman asked hopfully. Virgil very embrassed on what he actually said just nodded gulitfully and awkwardly smiled. "Awwwwwww."

Virgil just rolled his eyes at Roman almost daying for saying Aww for to long. Roman began to laugh and Virgil blsuhed. "Stop."
"Stop what, Dr. Gloom?"
"Being cute."
"HA! Sorry but no, Hot Topic."
"Aww, you think I'm hot."

Roman jokinly puch Virgil, who actaully lost he balance and feel over. Which got both of them laughing.
They stared into each others eyes as they stopped laughing. "Hey Roman, my dad keeps bugging me on asking you to come over, he has gone over protective." Virgil laughedthink about how over protective he has been. "I can come over today." Roman said flopping onto the ground, resting the back of his head on his cross arms staring at the day sky.

"Okay, I'll texted my dad, he'd have to head over to my baba's becasue while he has met you, he kinda.. wants.. to.. interview.. you." Roman just laughed at Virgil.
"Gods what a typical dad." Roman gigled which just made Virgil blush.

o0o

"Baba?" Virgil called as he walked in the house, holding Roman's hand. It was uneasy, the house was quiet, it's never quiet. And boom, down the stairs came rolling down Remus, yes rolling.

He rolled down the stairs on a matrise, Roman and Virgil weren't sure how he did that, but he did.

"What the hell was that?" Virgil asked. Remus smirked adn reolied with " I slide down the stairs in amatrise, but also rolling on the matrise, down the stairs."
"PFFFT-" Roman laugfhed, he did miss his brothers essentrics.

"Hello brother, how was your date." Remus smirked, and from out of his hair pulled out a half eaten date. Virgil's face just completely read disgusted "Oh bad?"
"What?! NO!" Virgil said realising his facail expression. "It was amazing." Virgil added.

"Where's Harry?" Virgil aksed tried of Remus. "Snogging Parker."
"Oh Parkers here too." Virgil said walking up the stairs. Roman had a longing look as he was now stuk with his brother, but he'd rather be with Virgil. Sorry Re.

Virgil walked into Harrisons room "Harry?" Harrision was on his hone texting someone, obvioulsy Parker because he was smiling.  "Has dad been extra protective since you and Parker started dating?"
"Meh."
"Is that a yes or a no?"
"Cool."
"Okay, you're clearly not listening to me. I can say whatever I want."
"Mm-hm, tell me about it."
"I murdered Roman, on our date."
"I fell you."
"Now that I have the taste for blood, I can't stop murdering."
"Been there."
Virgil just lauged. "Harry? Harry?" Harrision finally looked up from his phone. "Hey Virgil, how long you been standing there?"
"May gods." Virgil laughed and walked out leaving Harrision very confused.

Janus walked through the fornt door and Patton welcomed him in. Janus directed Roman to the kitchen, "Oh gods." Virgil muttered to himself.
Roman walked into the kitchen after them, and jsut before the door shut, Virgil gave him an anxouse look, which Roman replies with a thumbs up.

o0o

"Okay, you have answered the questions well. But your reply to this will tell me more about you. What... Is... The... Meaninf of Life?"

Then without hesitaition Roman replied with "Virgil."
"Aww, because you love him!"
"No, I mean I do love him, but because he is short." Janus broke out in histeric laugher, it brought him to tear. On the over side of the door, Virgil had been listening and couldn't stop himself from saying "I CAN HERE YOU?"
Janus calmed from his laughter and place his hand on Roman's shoulder. "I like this one." Jansu had to wipe away the tears form his eyes. Virgil just opende the door. "I'm not even that short, and it's not even that funny. " Virgil tried to be intimating, but none of them could take him seriously.

"You're adorbale." Roman said as Virgil looked at them all in annoyance.
"Don't compliment me when I'm trying to be intimidating!"
"But your so hot."
"AHH! Bitch."
"Awwww you've become flustered." Roman said as he kissed Virgil's forehead, which was the perfect hight for him, beacsue Virgil was short (A/N: Me too Virgil, me too.)