17. Ten dollars

Roman arrived hom emuch later then usual that day, him and Virgil went to a different diner and Virgil actually ended up eating baout a quarater of the food, which was amazing. After that they walked through the park on their ways home.

Romsn came home to his parents sitting around the dinner table. "Hola cariño, where have you been?"
"Sorry, I was on a date." His others eye sparked with excitement, and his dad alsomlooked up at him in suprise. "You actaully went on a date, you have been rejecting people for years."
"Who with? A girl, boy, ninbinary? We need details." His dad nodded in agreeement.

Roman blushed just thinking about his date with Virgil, well, if he was even allowed to call it that, while they  both comfessed with liking for the ither, thye hadn't actually talked about what this all means.

"It was Virgil."

His parents both were silent for a second before his dad pushed up his glasses and smirked. "Ha! I told you! I would like my ten pounds- errr dollar now please."
His mother looked at him in annoyance. "Cute, but like you just cost me ten dollars." Roman just laughed at his parents.

"I know we aren't ment to talk aout Remus, but he does seem to have calmed down, and  as far as I'm aware he hasn't been arrested for a long time. And I'm pretty sure him and Logan are together now."
"Roman,"
"I know, I know. It's just he is my brother, your son."
"Not afer what he has done."
"What has he done? You still refuse to tell me."
"Cause we promised Remus we wouldn't."
"Okay. Anyways, him and Logan seem like they are about to get together."
"Logan?"
"Oh yeah, Costa."
"Oh right yes."

o0o

"Hello there Emo nightmear." Remus said as he pirked up from the sofa as Virgil walked throw the front door. "Hey Remus." Virgil dropped his bag on the floor and started to head to the strairs. "Sooooooooo, where have you been?"
"Nowhere intersting."
"Really? Because i thought I saw you and Roman walk off together today."
Virgil refiused to look at Remus as he blushed about Roman. "Nope." he ran to his room. He know how terrible he can be at lying so that wasn't the end of that discussion.

Remsu alughed to himsefl about that and Harrison walked past chuckling too. "Didn't  I see you run to Logan's yestarday night." That got Remus to stop laughing. "Pffft- the both of you are pathetic."
"Yeah, what about you and Parker."
"I actually asked them out, and I'm not running around being all awkward about it all." Harrison had to point out how both Remus and Virgil are really two awkward beans, the difference is Virgil always is, and Remus has no filter, but when it comes to his feelings.

"PFFFT- you didn't ask them out, they said they asked you."
"What! no" I asked them." Remsu raised an eyebrow.
"You sure?" 
"Yep."
"Fine, I bet you the emo actually accidentally asked out Roman. " Harrison smirked.
"Oooo, a bet. Sure, I don't think he would ever be able to ask out anyone. So your on."

About fuve minuets later.

Harrison acen racing iot Virgils room, which of corse freaked Virgil. "What the hell!"
"Did Roman ask you out or did you ask him out."
"We haven't asked each other out."
"Okay, who said they like the other first then???"
"......Roman."
Remus can in throwing a televsions remote, "DUDE! NO!" Remus handed Harrions a ten dollar note, but befopre he did he licked it.

"Gross dude!" Harrsions said dropping the money and wipping his hand on Remus's arm.