5. Gae Panic

It was  now Saturday. Remus had met Patton, Patton was suprised at how energeic Remus was, but instantly went into parent mode apon meeting him.
But they were back at Jnaus's and it's a week end so:

"Can Roman come over?" Remus said appearing out of fine air in the kitchen. Startling Janus, and Harrsion who was now chocking on his breakfast. "Umm, yeah sure, he is your brother afterall."

"Oh also." Remus said reappearing in the room.
"What's up?"
"Can a person breathe inside a washing machine while it's on?" Once again Harrison chocked on his food. Janus was confused for a second before it hit him like a break. "WhErE iS vIrGiL?!?!"

Jnaus ran to the washing machine, turned it off, opened it and got Virgil out of it. "I. Have. So. Many. QUEstions."
"I was sitting in the washing machine, Remus pushed my fully in, closed it and yeah." Virgil was partly in shock, but he got up, walked to the bathroom and slammed the door lock.

Half an hour later Virgil was sitting on the sofa with Harrison and Remus. There was an hour until Roman comes over. "Hey Virge, I fouthis in my office, don't worry I havn't read it." Janus said walking in holding a black book that read "DON'T TOUCH!"

Virgil jumped up remembering it. "Thanks." He said as he took it and ran to his room.
This was Virgil's dairy from when he was eight to twelve, he wan't a frequent writer. I covered his oppions on the devorse, his first crush, and how his anxiety started.
Virgil could hardly remember what was in it, so he farntically flicked throygh it coming across a page that was a heart with a V+R in it. Virgil chock on the air, memories flooding his mind. His first and last crush, Roman Thompson. The guy who is heading over right now.

Virgil hed decided to go down stairs to eat before Roman got here. He went into the kitchen, getting the cheerios box, and ate them from the box. Yum, dry cereal.
Two minuets later, Virgil was still eating the cheerios and someone walked in the kitchen. Roman.
They stared at eachothers eyes for a second as Virgil ate his ceareal. Virgil wasn't sure how long they started at each other for, but he paniced and ran upstairs with the cearel boxes.

He ran into Remus at the top of the stairs. "You okay, Virgil?"
"I've realised the best thing about me is that I look like a snacc even while having a panic attack." Virgil said, ignoring Remus's  question.
"Proof?"
"Do I look good now?"
"Yeah?"
"There is your proof." Remus stood there shcoked, but laughing. Janus however, appeared "WHAT?" Virgil swore he had the ears of a bat.

o0o

Logan and Parker had decide to visit as Parker wanted to see Harrison, and Logan wanted to see how Remus was settling. The door was opened by Roman. "Roman?" Logan asked, he didn't excpet to see him here.
"Logan?"
"Parker?" Both Roman and Logan looked at Parker who, like donkey, had said their own name.
"Parker!" Harrison said running down the stairs hugging them. The two of them run to the kitchen as if they were four-years-old son Christmas.
"Oh gods, they are going to eat everything." Logan mutted pushing up his glasses.

"What you doing here?" Roman asked with a smirk.
"I was coming to see how Remus is doing."
"You two are already close again, that's good." Roman said, Logan picked up on the fact Roman was suggesting something.
"As your awear I'm trans, but I also believe I'm aro (that or demisexual) , so if your suggesting I like your brother, your in fact incorrect." e said whispering the bracketed bit, Logan was still on a road of discovery.
"Oh, sorry. Anyways, Parker and Harrison."
"I must agree there is something there."
"I'm pretty sure they're already togther." Roman laughed as Logan walked in.
"Possibly, anyways, if Remus invited you, where is he?"
Roman rolled his eyes and huffed. "Virgil."
"What do you mean?"
"I don't know, but something happened with the emo nightmare."
"I do feel sorry for him, he has no friends and he gets beaten up alot." Logan informed Roman. Roman's irrited face relaxed into a face of empathy.