Chapter 35

Luca was beyond happy about spending the afternoon with Niall in London, as soon as they walked into Niall's hotel room Luca ditched his parents and practically jumped into Niall's outstretched arms. He didn't even kiss his parents goodbye when they left.

"Where we goin', Neil?" He questioned as he held onto Niall's hand, letting him lead the way through the busy lobby.

"They've got an arcade here somewhere and I thought we could play some games, load up on sweets and maybe go swimming afterwards." Niall started laughing as Luca began bouncing around beside him, having to stop and pick him up because he was absolutely buzzing.

They may of gotten lost once or twice but after a long walk around the expansive hotel, they found the arcade and Luca was back on cloud nine. Niall spent more than a dozen notes on coins for the machines, but they both racked up enough tickets to buy anything and everything they wanted.

Niall gave all his tickets to Luca so that he could get the five foot tall stuffed giraffe that they both knew Luca's had his lustful eyes on from the moment they walked into the place. Granted Niall had to carry the giraffe around the hotel and to the gift shop so that they could buy Luca a pair of swim shorts, but nonetheless both parties were pleased.

"Just jump in bud," Niall coaxed as he stood in the heated pool with his arms out, ready to catch Luca once he jumped.

He shook his head, "Is it cold?"

"No, it's warm. I promise, feel." He stepped forward and held his cupped hands up to Luca, letting him feel the warmth of the water.

Luca nibbled on his bottom lip, portraying so many of Harry's habits despite having Zayn's physical features. "You catch me?"

"Yes," he laughed.

"Okay," he mumbled, walking closer to the edge and pinched his nose and mouth closed with his hands once he'd taken a massive breath.

Niall was about to say he didn't have to if he wasn't comfortable but suddenly Luca was jumping and splash landing into the pool, "Yay! You did it, bud."

"Again," Luca laughed, coughing and rapidly blinking as he wiped his wet face and pushed his dark hair away from his eyes.

_____

"Do you feel better now that you know Perrie won't be coming near us or saying things?" Zayn questioned as they sat across from each other, having lunch at a small bistro.

He shrugged, swallowing his mouthful of cheesy chicken pasta. "I honestly don't think a protection order or anything like that is going to hold her back from telling magazines fake stories about us and trying to get near you."

"Well she has to stay away or I'm calling the cops and my lawyer," he sighed.

Harry briefly stopped eating, placing his elbows on the table and covered his eyes as he felt another queasy spell coming on. Which seems to be a never ending thing over the last couple days

"You alright?" Zayn hesitantly questioned, trying to see Harry's face behind his hands.

He shook his head, abruptly getting up and hurriedly making his way towards the bathroom. Harry shoved open the stall door, emptying the contents of his stomach into the porcelain bowl and leaned back against the wall with his head tilted upwards as he caught his breath and gathered himself.

"Shit," he cussed under his breath, knowing exactly what was wrong with himself because he's gone through this before. Four years ago.

"Harry?" Zayn called out as he walked into the bathroom, "Is there something wrong?"

He huffed out a breath as he reached up and unlocked the stall door, pushing it wide open and looked up at him with a defeated expression. "I'm pregnant."

______________________________________

(authors note: I added a half chapter of Niall and Luca because lots of you wanted to see what they're like when they're on their own together, and Harry announced a second pregnancy!

How do you like Niall and Luca's relationship, and what response do you think Zayn is going to have to the news of another baby?

Comment, comment, comment!!!)