♦️Not my Fault

For this chapter- Kacchan is mean, but it kinda reflects back on the later chapters. Also, the attitude in Y/n changes, it's cause it's been a year or two?

Anyways enjoy.

-•-

"Kacchan!"

It was a Monday morning, the breeze hitting you're cheek as you rushed to the blonde haired boy. You at this point were five, flapping your arms around wildly. You had grown out of your emotionless state completely, you were more enthusiastic at your age now,

Today was a sunny day, so you wore dirty baggy rolled up jeans with another baggy yellow t-shirt to top it off. It was clear that you weren't a child of style, but at your age, who was?

Anyways, sprinting after the boy, you skipped to him, watching as he barely gazed at you before rolling his eyes. "What do you want Y/n?" He asked, looking like he wished you'd go away and leave him alone.

Still, you didn't waver, and continuing to skip alongside him, you shrugged. "Don't know yet, whatcha doing right now?" You leaned over him, noticing how you towered over him slightly.

Haha- I'm taller!

"I'm looking for a rival," he then stated to your surprise, narrowing his eyes on you. "You don't fit the requirements, so go away." He held his palms out, and you simply watched as little blasts shot fire in them.

Ah right, he developed his quirk a while ago, explosions is kinda op-

But in your little five year old mind, bringing up the fact that you were taller seemed like the greatest idea there was. "Well If you're so powerful, why're you so short? I bet you can't even reach to punch my face-"

Just like the child he was, Katsuki turned quickly to aim a punch to your head. Despite how quick he was, you easily evaded it by stepping back, looking unimpressed. "My dads way faster!" When the boy dashed to aim another punch at you, you blocked it with an arm. "And stronger."

Looking even more pissed off, he went full out and hit you with one of his mini explosions, letting it hit you right on the face.

Was that supposed to hurt?

"That didn't even feel like half of one of dads punches either-"

You stuck your tongue out, watching as the boy growled at you. "What?" The boy asked mockingly, "Does your dad punch you all the time?"

"Yep."

Giving you a blank stare, the boy only tilted his head to the side almost confusingly. "Wait, and why would he do that, parents aren't supposed to punch their children." He still seemed a little agitated about his little quirk not being strong enough to take you down, so he continued walking ahead.

Catching up, you shrugged again, still wide eyed and oblivious. "I don't know, Im sure there's a reason, he just seems mad all the time..." you stepped into front of the blonde haired boy. "Wait do you know why?"

"Well if he's punching you, it's probably cause he hates you. Or at the very least, it's your fault."

My fault...?

You stood there for a second, hardly recognizing the feeling of Katsuki shoving you as he walked passed you. "W-Wait," You began nervously, turning around. "Hates me? Do you really think he hates me? Or that it's my... fault?"

"Well you come with injuries all the time!" The boy exclaimed from behind, "He must hate you lots."

Lots?

You stood there frozen, hardly processing that possibility. Sure you'd knew that your dad had been facing difficulties, which is why he was so stressed all the time. You figured hitting wasn't that big of a deal, but never thought that the whole thing was your fault...

"But dad loves me!" You persisted, quickly running to catch up to the boy and looking at him with wild eyes. "He tells me he loves me!"

The boy then stopped, giving you a concerned look, "Well that doesn't make sense, if your dad hits you that much." He rolled his eyes, "I wouldn't be surprised if that's it, you can be really annoying."

Deciding to dismiss the topic of your father, you wouldn't let it get to you. You knew your father loved you, the boys opinion didn't matter- "You still love me Kacchan!" You sang, throwing your arms around him in a hug.

"No I don't," he stated with another grunt, throwing your arms off of him with one movement. "Now get outta my way! I still need to find my rival."

You felt kind of hurt, but not wanting to express it, you kept on following the boy. "Okay! I'll help you find your rival then."

"I don't need any help!"

With a pout, you turned, getting the idea that you weren't wanted. "Jeez... fine Kacchan, I'll leave, you don't need to be so mean..." as you walked away, you didn't see the small twinge of regret on the boys face, but he wiped it off, the determination of finding a rival was much more important.

Daddy doesn't hate me right?

Right?