♦️Entrance Exam

Basically just the entrance exam for UA, you all know how it goes. Just a bit betrayal at the start, and a bit of self hatred at the end, you'll see how this chapter goes- :)

Anyways, enjoy?

-•-

"None of these guys stand a chance!"

"Bet."

Both you and Kacchan were heading up the stairs that led to the prestigiously known hero school UA. The boy beside you wore a casual attire, matching your loose purple shirt with white sweatpants. Your hair was tied back into a high ponytail, dangling loosely down. You had a white hat on, hopefully they were okay with hats-

As expected, Kacchan had his hands in his pockets, sending off an intimidating aura to anyone who glanced his way. You on the other hand basically skipped beside him, smiling at everyone you passed. You were excited, adrenaline pumping through your veins at a challenging test.

I better make it-

Walking inside, you were led to a dark room. You and Kacchan sat in the seats farther back, and you scanned everyone who had applied. Everyone seemed normal, and with a click of your tongue, you boringly sighed.

"This is probably gonna be boring," you groaned, leaning on Kacchan's shoulder. "Wake me up when he's done talking about the event, I'm sure you can explain it in a couple of sentences anyway."

Rolling his eyes, the blonde haired boy ignored you as you fell asleep on his shoulder, simply staring ahead. He was too interested in everyone else here, in his mind, being the strongest was the only option, that applied with the rest of the people in this room.

The explanation didn't last long, and when everyone stood up to leave to the test, Kacchan shook you awake.

"Huh? Done? Okay, explain it."

Staying silent, the blonde haired boy completely ignored you, walking passed you as he separated into the first group. You were left shocked and feeling betrayed, you didn't know where you were supposed to go, so you tried looking for Izuku.

"I'm so screwed..."

In the end, you were somehow ushered into group three? You didn't know, all you knew was that neither Izuku and Kacchan were in this group, and that you were going to fail.

I swear- I'll never sleep in class again, please, god, universe, whatever's up there, help me ;-;

"So all we do is collect points from the monsters," one voice spoke up from behind you. "We get enough points and pass... how big do you think those things are?"

Like a ray of light after days in the darkness, you almost fell to your knees in gratitude to the information. So all you had to do was collect points from monsters, or kill them? Monsters didn't exist, so maybe they were talking about hero's pretending to be villains? Or robots.

Almost immediately after, the doors to the whole test opened and a jittery sense filled your chest. You could do this, destroy or collect from these monsters and you'd win right?

If Kacchan wasn't being such an ass- I would know what I'm doing right now.

I guess it's my fault for sleeping tho...

Everyone ran in almost immediately, and with a late start, you panicked. Right away, robotic kinds of creatures began entering, and you watched as most people took them down with ease. Even more frantic, you continued to run, not even thinking if bringing your scythe into the equation yet.