🔸Nomu Sucks

So as you can tell from the title, you have another encounter with Nomu, but this time it's with everyone else too. It's at USJ, so all the weebs will understand how this goes.

Anyways enjoyyyyyyyy

-•-

You had a bad feeling about this.

Entering the big building, you glanced around, Izuku beside you as his eyes widened. He seemed to recognize the place, because he began to chatter about it right away, giving pointless facts about the whole place.

I'm not surprised with that...

Being introduced to Thirteen, one of the pro hero's, you brightened up at this, recognizing her not only by Izuku's notebooks, but from watching her as well. You'd seen her rescues, and you had to admit that she was impressive, very impressive.

I hope I can be like that one day-

Well maybe more fighting, but still.

Learning the sections of the USJ, you were fairly excited yourself. And sure, your scythes may not be very useful when it comes to rescuing, but you were sure you could manage something with Cobalt. Glancing at Izuku, he only smiled at response, hyping you up even more.

This is gonna be awesome!

Just then, something began entering into the centre, and narrowing your eyes, you noticed just how many people were entering. Was this part of the training...? Something about the surprised look on Aizawa's face told you otherwise, and you gulped.

Knew something was gonna go wrong...

Almost immediately, Thirteen and Aizawa mumbled something between each other, and you were ordered to get out. Aizawa went to face off the other villains who entered. Your classmates looked confused, but attempted to leave, that was until something stood in your way.

Fuck no.

Purple wisp guy was standing in between you and the entrance, and you could only stare in horror. Turning around, you stared towards the other villains who had entered, and your heart sank when you noticed man hands blue hair at the back.

And Nomu.

Slightly shaking, your eyes flicked over to Kacchan's, and he looked confused. "K-Kacchan..." You began softly, hands shaking. "T-these... these are the people who were in the..."

You didn't have to say anything more, and looking at the purple like wisp, the blonde haired boys face grimaced. "You're in the way..." he growled, and you watched as he charged towards him.

No! Idiot!

You couldn't reach him in time, and both him and Kirishima went to land a hit on him. You watched in sheer terror as the whole area was then surrounded in a purple aura, almost immediately you dashed to get out, crashing against the floor.

I can't get myself captured-

Glancing back, you noticed how few people made it out, and soon enough they were all gone, the purple wisp form standing in front of the door.

Did he... teleport them?!

I hope so... he kinda has a portal like form too...

Calm down Y/n, freaking out won't help you at all, Izuku, Kacchan, and the rest will be fine.

Standing up, the wisps eyes landed on you, and his eyes slanted up. "Oh! Why if it isn't scythe girl- I knew we'd encounter again, didn't you say you'd kill me the next time we met?"