🔸Better Abs

Holy...

She really had it all planned out.

Laying down on the bed given to you by Lady Synthia, you could only think about what she had told you about and all the planning involved. It was a perfect layout, pinpointing exactly what you needed to do, and how to do it. You were slightly excited by the level of risk involved, yet miffed at how the teachers at UA let it slide.

Do they really trust me that much?

You thought back to what she had said, and what had been the whole purpose of the mission in general. Stealing back a diamond, that was it, just like an old movie of robbers and cops. Except that the robbers were experienced, and almost everyone had quirks.

Why are we fretting so much about just a diamond?

Apparently it had special value, or there was something in it, because both capable villains and some of the strongest pro heroes were after it.

Considering that some people can make diamonds with their quirks, there must be alternate function to this diamond.

The plan was simple, both you and Shindo would be staying at a hotel near the location of the villains most frequent bar. The two of you would be posing as a couple interested in what they were selling. This would include pretending to be civilians and having harmless quirks, and then when getting into their hideout, or close enough to one of them, getting info on their location and stealing the diamond.

I can't believe I'm doing this...

Yet the whole idea was exciting at the same time, and you two of you had the time limit of a week to finish the whole thing. The time it would take for the internship to finish.

"Your scythe ability is strong," she had told you separately. "They have a really strong defence, but against that scythe I saw at the sports festival, they stand no chance. They specifically do worse against blades, and your technique is perfect." Your face fell, having known that the scythe she was talking about was the one you were most terrible at.

And sure, I can summon it for larger amounts of time now, but it has a huge impact on me.

"As for your vibrations Shindo, it spurs the chaos we need, not to mention that you can adjust well to the situation. The two of you together using your maximum effort can become unstoppable."

You had learned that that his quirk revolved around vibrations, and listening in, it looked like it really could create chaos. If he was able to control it so well, it could do a lot of damage to a person as well.

I wonder why she didn't request Kacchan... he has an equally destructive quirk.

But I suppose he's not someone you can control or regulate...

Glancing at your phone, you noticed it was a message from Shinso. You had told him about your internship, and he had given you the best of luck. How would he react if you told him about your mission? Lady Synthia had told you it was fine to tell other classmates as long as they wouldn't mention it around too much.

'hows your internship going?' He had texted, and you smiled, responding with, 'crazy, you at home rn?'

'yep, what's so crazy bout the internship?'

'haha well you have to promise not to tell anyone...'

'bet.'

'hey- i'm serious.'

'fine then, just tell me what it is, i'm curious now ._ .'

'well the internship is a cover up for a mission involving dangerous criminals and diamond stealing.'