🔸Preparation

The next few weeks were chill compared to before, except that the blackouts and thoughts of your father had become more frequent, and you were beginning to get honestly scared.

I can't focus on that... the UA summer festival is coming up, I need to train.

And you did train, using Cobalt more and more, and learning new materials for Shifty, you were on the right path. You still fist fighted with Kacchan, and both you and Izuku would go over pro hero's quirks. He had given you a few pointers on other ways you could use your scythes, and you were interested.

Overall, I hope to see some type of improvement...

Your connections with everyone in the class had certainly gotten better in general, as well as some out of the 1a classroom. You had met another girl from 1b, Kendo, you both got along, even to a point where you had helped her out on some assignments. She was capable, and you found yourself admiring her. Other than that, you and Shinso often hung out, even sometimes out of school.

He's really fun to hang around...

Face slightly blushing at the thought, you focused on your current situation, the hot chocolate warm in your hand as you continued forth. It was a cold day, and despite the clouds looking like it might rain, you walked alongside the dark green haired boy.

Taking a sip of the drink in your hand, you glanced his way. "Hey Izuwu... about the sports festival.."

"Y/n, don't tell me you're asking about how you'll think it'll go again- I swear it's the fifth time you've asked me."

Pursing your lips you sighed, fidgeting slightly but nodding. "You can't blame me Izuwu... you watch the sports festival every year, I have no idea where it'll even be! And besides, what if all the other students are really good?"

Rolling his eyes, he put a hand to your head. "I'm usually the one overcomplicating things... but don't worry about the location and other students. If you just focus on improving by yourself, you should be fine. Besides, it's not like you don't have some incredible destructive power either."

But... I need to get stronger.

Which reminds me, I haven't told Izuku about the incidents...

You knew it wasn't a good idea to tell him either, blacking out and waking up to destruction wasn't something you could easily tell anyone. You'd learn to control or make whatever had been happening go away.

Actually... I already know what it is.

With a gulp, you chugged down more of the hot chocolate in your hand, Izuku giving you a confused look as your eyes darkening. It was a state that you couldn't control, you had been conscious for the last couple times it had happened. It was like a force came over you, and a scythe you had never seen before would appear in your hand. You'd be spurring chaos, focusing on one thing and not stopping until it was destroyed.

And the whole time this is happening...

The only thing on my mind is dad.

It terrified you even more to stay conscious when watching your body sway so rigidly. It was like something took over your head, you had told Kacchan about it, but had stopped mentioning it to him after you noticed it stressed him out too. In that state, with that scythe, you were strong, felt strong, the scythe itself was powerful.

If only I could use it while being in control...

Something brought you out of your thoughts, and you stared at the scene in front of you, flinching as Izuku gasped. It was a fire, recently started by the looks of it, it wasn't big, and the building was a apartment at downtown, everyone screaming and talking on the phone.