🔸F/n

The start of the chapter feels a bit unnecessary, but trust me, this is one of the more important chapters. This goes to state the purpose of the whole arc, Ill point it out at the end.

Also, F/n is 'Fathers Name', so keep that in mind.

Anyways, enjoy!

-•-

"Kaminari- focus."

Perched on a little bench, you sat down curiously staring at the bickering bunch. You had rounded them up to train, but by the way things were going now, it may not even have a chance of happening. You had suggested the idea at lunch, and all interested except did Kacchan, they joined in.

This is harder than I expected.

It had gone better at the start, you just monitored them from a distance, pointing out something. Somehow, you had met the requirements for 'leader' in your group so far.

"Ashido, keep your chin tucked in, you're gonna get an uppercut thrown straight at you if you aren't prepared."

It was probably because you had the most experience in fist fighting out of the whole group. You couldn't get Kacchan to come, considering how uninterested he was. But overall, you were enjoying it, considering how you got closer to all of them, making friends like this was really something you hadn't had.

Moving past fist fighting, they wanted to spar. From what you'd seen, Ashido could throw her acid, Kaminari could electrocute, although it came with a hefty drawback. Sero could control tape from his elbows, and Kirishima could harden himself. Lastly, Tokoyami with dark shadow.

They all have interesting quirks- I wonder how it would be if we fought...

So agreeing with the idea of using your quirks and fighting against each other, you sighed. You'd gotten good at Cobalt quickly, faster than you had with Lightweight or Shifty. Probably with your extensive knowledge of scythe work, you wouldn't be surprised if your fourth scythe came anytime soon.

Sorting yourselves into pairs, you got paired up with Kirishima. His whole quirk was based around hardening, something which conveniently went against your quirk. However, that meant you could actually use Lightweight, instead of having to use Shifty and keep it at a plastic blade.

"Ready?" You asked, steadying yourself as the red haired boy did the same. Ashido and Sero were paired up, and you had a feeling Ashido would win considering she could burn through his tape. Kaminari and Tokoyami were paired up, that was a matchup you couldn't guess the outcome of. Tokoyami's shadow had limits in the light after all, but Kaminari grew stupid after using his electrocution.

Focusing on your fight, you smirked. Kirishima was the one who made the first move, and you weren't surprised. Sending a punch your way, you knew you couldn't block it or you'd probably break an arm with his force, so you dodged. Easily sidestepping it, you underestimated him, and he snapped his arm back in, heading to elbow you right in the chest.

He's fast... I suppose it isn't just force that plays in his advantage.

Narrowly dodging by doing a back handspring, you landed, stretching your back slightly. It had been a while since you'd had to pull out moves like that. You had started to be more practical in your fights with Kacchan, not that it helped.

Surprised, the red haired boy turned to face you. "Why haven't you summoned one of your scythes yet?" He took a step forward, as if preparing to dash towards you again.