🔸Hero Name

You weren't at the hospital or nurses office, instead you were walking down the UA hallways, bandages covering almost every inch of your body. You had read the file next to your bed, not necessarily surprised with the extent to your injuries, but more frustrated with how you'd even let it happen.

I... shouldn't have let my emotions take over like that.

And I really never should've vented it all out to Todoroki either... I don't even know him that well!

With a sigh you trudged down the halls, arriving to the stairs as you peered down. Your feet weren't injured, more so your upper body, which hadn't even fully recovered from Kacchans fight either.

I really pushed myself...

And I didn't end up winning either.

The thought of your father came to mind, and this time you let yourself think of him. Earlier, whenever the thought was brought to mind, you'd go crazy chaotic, black out, or lose control of your body. Filled with rage you'd attack whatever was in front of you, and a crazy powerful scythe would appear.

You had attempted to summon it again back in the nurses office, and with a surprised gasp you noticed you could, only for a few seconds though before you ran out of energy. Unlike your other scythes, you could hardly keep this scythes form at all.

That'll take practice.

But I think it would be best... if I visited my father. If I talked with him and set things right.

It's been so long since I've seen him.

Cant say I've particularly missed him.

With a sigh you slowly went down the stairs, arriving to the bottom without another injury. You then head over to the campus door, wondering what had happened after you had passed out. It was after they had given off rewards, and Bakugo and Tokoyami had placed in third, you in second, as Todoroki in first. It had been a really tense ceremony, and leaving after, you had passed out soon after.

Right in front of Kacchan too... he looked so angry at the ceremony...

Almost coincidentally, the blonde haired boy intercepted your path, walking past you as you turned to the campus door.

"K-Kacchan!" Your voice quivered slightly, and you extended an arm out, touching his shoulder briefly and expecting him to slap it away.

He didn't.

Staring down at you, he paused, a scowl marking his face once he noticed it was you. "What are you doing out of the nurses office, you're covered in bandages." He was much more at ease than you expected, you had expected him to ignore you, or yell at you at the very least. Despite his scowl, it was the normal one, it wasn't worse.

Not saying anything, you ignored his question, he probably knew why anyways. You hated sticking around, even if your injuries were enough to end you up at a hospital or worse.

"Anyways, that's not what I wanted to ask you." He stated, stepping in front of you and crossing his arms. His expression was softer. "What... what happened in the fight between you and Icyhot? You mentioned the blackout thing... and how you summoned a scythe and went all crazy, but I thought that had gone away."

He watched the fight?

Tensing up, you pursued your lips, unsure of what to say. You just nodded, "Yeah... I stopped mentioning it to you cause I thought it stressed you out... but it just got worse. I think I solved it now-"

Unable to finish your sentence, Kacchan's hands grabbed your shoulders, squeezing the as he glared down at you. "Stressed me?" He asked incredulously, looking particularly angry. "You're kidding Y/n, why the hell would you stop telling me about it cause you thought it stressed me?"