🔸Monster

This is it.

I'm going to die.

Feeling your body being supported by the hand that stretched through the side of your chest, you coughed, feeling the blood dribble down your mouth. Your body dangled lifelessly, pain bursting through the side of your hip.

That's right... if I'm lucky, it hasn't hit any important organs.

Yet you couldn't move, so much strain and pain being put on your body. The monstrous creature wasn't something you could defeat, not even close. It had been arrogant of you to think that just cause you had faced villains before, that you could deal with whatever Lady Synthia had prepared for you.

"Shindo- keep working on the entrance!"

You didn't know whether Shindo stood a chance between the monstrous human either, and you just hoped that help would come, just in time so that you wouldn't die here. Staring at its face, you felt something inside you resist against the temptation to quit.

Ew, I'm not a protagonist of some manga-

No, I want to live, I don't want anyone to have to rescue me.

I want to be the strongest.

With that in mind, one of your hands went to grab the things arm, squeezing it to no avail. It was too sturdy, as if it had superhuman skin. Lifting your hand high, you weren't surprised to see the dark shadowy scythe in your hand, the extensive weight making your wrist sore as you flicked it around.

Quirk Info

Scythe Name:

Monster

Scythe Description:

Average sized scythe, it's almost completely black, heavy and hard to manage. It has a shadow curled around the blade, and an eye stationed where the blade and handle meet. (All these functions are unknown), the scythe is sharp and can cut through nearly everything. It creates a effect where the damage of the slash outstretches further than where the blade crosses, the maximum range is 5m for now.

Struggling to keep it in your hand, you raised it up, slashing against the creatures arm without too much force. It sliced through it easily, and you watched as the humane creature screeched, it's arm regrowing almost immediately. You stood up, wobbling and vision growing blurry. The arm was still buried in the side of your hip near your chest, and you felt disgusted more than pained.

I can't beat this thing...

It's too fast, has too much force, and it's too tricky. Not to mention regeneration-

Raising Monster again, you slashed it down, watching as it cut through the air in front of you, drawing only a slight scratch to the creatures cheek. Your range really wasn't that far, so with a growl, you took a step forward.

This time when it's hand outstretched again, you slashed down, watching as the arm flew off. It screamed again, taking a step forward as you panicked. If it started actually trying, you'd be doomed, you had difficulty even fending off it's arms.

And yknow, I was kinda stabbed, so it sorta hurts.

Steadying you're feet, you tried a movement on the scythe you hadn't used on anyone yet. Slamming it down on the ground, you watched as it blew up the ground underneath it. Just like at the sports festival, despite it being minimized to almost nothing in compared to damage, it created a good smoke escape.