🔸First Day

Alright! So this is your first day at UA, and yknow how it goes, you do a little physical exam. You'll meet a blunt stranger, and you'll see what happens.

If you're wondering why I changed the icon on the top that I always have, it's cause this is the new beginning of an arc! And yes, the UA arc, well sorta.

Anyways enjoy!

-•-

What am I doing?

Staring in the bathroom mirror, you had absolutely no idea. Styling your hair the morning of your first day of school was not planned, yet you kept adjusting your hair. Ponytail or no ponytail? Braid or bun?

Fuck it- high ponytail with the hat it is.

Doing your casual high ponytail, you grabbed your uniform, sighing in content once you slipped on the shirt and dark pants. And yes, pants, you asked to stick with pants instead of a skirt, that was just uncomfortable- the school complied, much to your surprise, sending you the uniform just like you asked.

Stepping out of the washroom, you stretched your arms, looking back to see if you were missing anything. You had your backpack on already, and bounding down the stairs, you glanced at the blonde haired boy who was still having breakfast. "Hurry up Kacchan!" You whined, staring at him from the bottom of the stairs. He glared at you, putting the plate of food away and stomping towards you.

"You didn't even eat Y/n, you're going to starve." You opened the door, letting him slip out before you closed it and caught up to him.

"How am I even supposed to eat? I'm too nervous..."

The blonde haired boy just rolled his eyes, and you could tell by the eyebags under his eyes that he was nervous too. Nervous enough not to get enough sleep? He would be in a even worse pissy mood today... deciding to point it out, you reached a hand to poke right below his eye.

"No sleep?" You asked, snickering when he slapped your arm away. "It's okay to be nervous Kacchan, even I'm nervous." He continued to glare at you, and sweatdropping, you sighed.

Quickening his pace, you struggled to keep up, almost having to enter a jog. "Shut up..." you heard him whisper, and you rolled your eyes, expecting it. His pride was sensitive- too sensitive.

You both stayed quiet for the rest of the way to school, but managed to chatter a bit when entering the front steps. You had no idea where you were going, so you stuck behind Kacchan, following him into a classroom.

1A?

Aight, I can memorize that.

Entering the classroom, you sat in one of the back seats, right behind the blonde haired boy who had given you a glare. You knew he meant the best, he just didn't know how to express himself well. There were a few other classmates present, and you recognized one to be the purple ball boy from the exam.

He passed?

Slightly miffed, you wondered what his quirk was, other than throwing those purple ball things on his head. You couldn't focus on that for too long, because Kacchan was now sitting on the desk, somehow pissing someone and ending up being yelled at.

Class hasn't even started...

With a groan, you laid your head on the table, trying your best to block out the noise of Kacchan and the other boy with glasses. You just wanted a peaceful normal day of school- was that too much to ask? When you rose your head and noticed that Kacchan was on the verge of using his quirk, you sweatdropped.