Intro

Heyaaaa- so as you know, Imma write a Bakugo x reader x Izuku fanfic. If the first part isn't out yet, it's going to be in just a bit.

First of all, I want to specify that I use a couple Japanese words sometimes. If I do- don't worry about it, it's not necessarily too important in the dialogue. Besides, it's simple stuff like "Baka" (Idiot), or "Sugoi" (Wow). I also make the reader swear a bunch sometimes-  so I hope you guys don't mind that!

For the readers quirk, it's kinda op ngl, but I make sure to keep it in level with the rest so it isn't too op. If you have any complaints or ideas for the quirk lemme know!

Plot wise... it's long, and a lot of the first chapters are just younger years. I make relationships take long, and the plot will have a lot to it, more than the romance. If you're only reading for the romance, then it's probably not for you. I want to focus on the quirk and fights and everything, so I hope everyone's good with that-

Next- for the first few chapters, it's more younger years and backstory, there isn't much of a plot when it comes to this, just a few key points. A bit of it can be triggering, so if you have any trouble reading abuse, I would skip the first few chapters, or specifically chapter 3.

Also- for the first few chapters you will notice that the readers state and mind will often change, that's because the timeline is often stated at the start, it's usually a change between a few months or a couple years. They go from happy-go-lucky, to stoic and emotionless, to... um, idk. Just bear through the first few chapters lol, I swear it gets better.

Also, for those who don't know.

Y/n - Your name

L/n - Last Name

H/c - Hair colour

E/c - Eye colour

If there are any special ones, I'll add in the definition of them in there.

Anyways, other than that, I hope you enjoy!

- Very Tired Author-chan