♦️Third Scythe

So as the title states, there may be a third scythe? You'll find out :3 anyways, there's a cute moment with Kacchan at the end, but other than that, the next chapter is gonna be hectic-

Enjoyyyyy

-•-

Lately, your days had been filled with either helping Izuku train and encouraging him, or training with Kacchan. You didn't want to include school into the batch, because you slept through half of it anyway.

With Kacchan, you simply trained with your movement, depending on your agility and flexibility to move and jump around. Considering that his strategy was more practical and strategic, it was hard to land any hits on him. That's right, you both worked on fist fights, and as much as you hated to admit it, he often won.

Just wait till I use my scythes-

They work perfectly with my movement.

Despite often going to cheer on Izuku on the other days, you often got bored with it, ending up training by yourself on the sidelines. You'd work on your scythe, using Shifty for the majority of the time as you trained changing the material. You'd mastered the few basic metals and simply components, but making a plastic like blade was really difficult, and you were still stuck on that.

If I have a play fight with anyone, it's the perfect blade to use.

Often, All Might would give you a couple tips, helping you improve your fighting form. Both you and All Might weren't as tense as you thought, you both cheered on for Izuku, so it wasn't as awkward.

Now sure, you weren't his best friend or anything, but you could hold a normal conversation with him.

It had been a couple months since the first time you'd met the old man, and since then both you and Izuku had trained a lot. He was jacked, honestly, compared to his frail form from earlier, he had come a long way.

Lots of things had changed, and even your goals for your future had been deterred. From not knowing what you even wanted to be, you had finally decided to attend UA with Izuku and Kacchan, after all, you had to make sure that Izuku was safe. And besides, the hero course couldn't be that bad, right?

Will I even make it in...?

"Keep up the good work Young Midoriya!" You heard from a distance, glancing around the beach to notice how much he had actually cleared up. With a smile, you went back to your own training.

You had mastered plastic, although it had taken a long time to be able to fully comprehend how the combination of cellulose, coal, natural gas, salt and crude oil through a polymerisation or polycondensation process all worked.

And memorizing all of it was a pain-

So far, you had a couple metals, plastic, glass, wood, and a few crystals all good to go.

That's disappointing considering it's been a few years...

Letting Shifty disappear, you sighed, stretching your arms. You knew you weren't ready for a third scythe, and if you were, you had no idea what it would even be like.

If I had a third scythe, it would be super flashy- and super cool, cause all the other ones are so boring...

You had a point, Lightweight looked like any normal scythe, except for the red handle, although that itself was pretty normal. Shifty could be considered flashy, it was about two times the size of you after all. At first it had been hard to hold and fling it around like you did with Lightweight, but you got much stronger, and now it was basically as easy as holding Lightweight.