♦️Aftermath

Basically just the aftermaths of the last chapter, cause yknow... it was pretty hefty. This chapter is short and cute, but yknow, still short. I think I drained my creativity last chapter, so appreciate the last of the 3am inspiration.

Anyways, enjoyyyyyyy

-•-

It had been a few days since the fight, and you lay cuddled up on Kacchans bed, covered in blankets as the blonde haired boy lay right beside you. So much had changed after that day, especially regarding the way Kacchan acted towards you.

Lately, he was always by your side, almost as if he were a pet dog that barked at anyone who came near by, especially Izuku. You understood it a tad, the injury had been bad, you had to stay at the hospital for a few days to make sure none of your internal organs were damaged.

Thank god none of them were.

You remembered his words from that day, and even though you knew he was taking the whole protection thing too seriously, you knew it would ware off eventually.

So leaning against his chest on the bed, you stared at his phone, watching as he swiped through his social media feed, and looked for any big news or events that had been happening. That was basically your system nowadays, go to school, come back home and watch the news, eat dinner, and then the news.

And sure, you both would switch between cute cat videos (your decision) and gory fights (Kacchans choice), to mix it up. But otherwise, you had to rest. You would train if you could, but with the blonde constantly on your tail, it was almost impossible.

"Kacchan..." you began, sitting up. "My injury doesn't hurt anymore, it wouldn't be bad to start training with weights or exercises again."

Completely ignoring you, he used a hand to grab your forehead, pressing you back to his chest. "Doctors orders, you're out of commission for another few weeks Y/n."

Ugh...

Before you could say anything else, Mitsuki had entered the room, holding up laundry as she glanced at the two of you. "Ah, Y/n, you lost your phone earlier, didn't you?" Both you and Kacchan had to make a side story to make the situation sound convincing. Or well, Kacchan had, you were unconscious, so you helped him with the details of the story after.

"Yeah, I lost it earlier at the construction site, must've fallen out of my pocket."

According to the story, you and Katsuki head out to train and find a park or go to beach. You both encountered a construction site, and walking through, one of the big machines had let go of some wooden planks earlier, Kacchan obviously blew them up, but one of the long splinters pierced through your lower stomach hip section. Luckily it was just a flesh wound.

I can't believe they actually bought it...

I mean, there are a couple construction sites right now, but still.

With a nod, Kacchans mother left his stuff at the doorway, "Alright." You had the money to buy one yourself, so you weren't worried.

I really liked that phone tho...

Kacchan didn't even look to acknowledge his mother, you had heard what happened anyway. When Kacchan had carried you home, Mitsuki had blamed your injury on him. They'd gotten into a huge argument, and it was Masaru who had taken you to the hospital in the end.

I'm not surprised...

As for everyone else, the construction excuse worked, but Izuku was a tad suspicious. You were going to tell him, despite Kacchan thinking against it, you didn't want to hide anything from Izuku. Besides, you trusted him enough to tell him. Other than that, you had nothing to worry about.

And escaping Kacchan so that I can train...

Overall, you were relieved with the results after the near death experience. It hadn't all gone as wrong as you thought it would, and sure there were a few casualties that you wished you had fixed, such as grabbing your phone, but in general...

I'm safe now.