🔸The Bar

The bar was easy to get into.

Entering in, all you needed was your ID's before you got the full view of the place. It wasn't particularly fancy, but with the excess of people there, you would think that it was the most popular bar in the city.

Both you and Shindo had seen pictures of the people you were supposed to find here, lure them in and convincing them you wanted to buy their products. Arm around your shoulders, Shindo's eyes were narrowed, yet the smirk he wore as he walked in had already captured woman's eyes.

He wasn't the only one with attention, and a few people risked glances at you as you bubbly chatted excitedly next to Shindo. That was your role, the bubbly innocent girl, Shindo was supposed to be the one pretending to drag you along, convincing you to buy whatever it was the villains products were. Acting naive, you would agree to it, looking like you posed no threat.

Just wait till I get to actually fight...

The bar was crowded, and heading to a counter, Shindo ordered for the two of you. "Two glasses of the cheapest Vodka you own," he stated with a smirk, and pouting you hit his shoulder.

"Why cheapest Jacob?" You asked giving him puppy dog eyes, "The cheapest always taste the worst!" You turned to the bartender, and wrapping your arms around Shindo's arm, you smirked. "Two glasses of the most expensive vodka you own."

The bartender was amused by your antics, and with a wink he went to grab something from the top counter. "Alright, only the finest wine," he stated, pouring it into two shot glasses and handing it to the two of you. You smiled back at him before turning to Shindo.

With one gulp, you downed the whole thing, gulping it as you turned back to the boy who only smirked. This had been choreographed, you'd be the one to drink, after all you did have a good tolerance when it came to alcohol. Shindo however had never taken a drink in his life.

I can thank dad for that.

In your younger years, he had often offered you some of the alcohol he had drank. You hated it, but once older, in the beginning when you had separated from him, you'd always smuggle some in Inko's house to drink and remember him.

I stopped a long time ago.

Not that I actually ever liked the drink either.

You felt a little woozy, but that sensation only came when you turned to walk. You wobbled for show, and Shindo put a hand on your shoulder to support you, and the two of you went to the dance floor. It's only because you could spot the targets you were after dancing with some woman.

Wrapping your arms around Shindo's neck, he put his arms at your waist, the two of you dancing in sync with the music. He was a terrible dancer, and you held back a scowl as you continued staring at him lovingly.

This is so annoying...

"Why are you so good at this...?" Shindo asked suddenly in a quiet voice, looking slightly uncomfortable. "Like... how to dance like this... in a bar."

Cause Dad used to bring me to his bar all the time.

They taught me how to dance.

With a roll of your eyes, you continued to dance against him, approaching the victims. "Better question, why are you so bad at it? It's just moving to a rhythm."

You both kept quiet when approaching your targets, and with a giggle, you bumped into one of them. Glancing back, you gave an apologetic gaze with a wave. "M-my bad!" You said with a hiccup, watching as they eyed you.