Author's Note

ONWMBB has officially ended...

It took too long to finally finished the story because of my problem to my phone. All my copies in every chapters are in there. Because of the frutrations I felt when my phone died, I unplublished the stories because I don't think I can continue because I cannot memorize the scenes in that chapters.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading and supporting Zally and Landon's story. I hooe you'd enjoy this stories and please leave some remarks in every scene in this story so I would know what's in your mind.

My heart felt so happy because finally, I already finished a series. I hope you will still support my other stories. Check it on my profile!

Again, thank you so much for everything. I love you, guys!❣

Note: This series is not connected to my other stories. Kung may kapareho mang pangalan o apelyido na nandito sa series na ito at nabasa niyo sa ibang stories ay hindi 'yan sila relatives or something. Isipin nalang natin na ibang world ang series na ito.

I wasn't planning to continue this series because I forgot the plot and the scenes in every chapter that's why I used the name and surname of the characters of this series to my other stories because I didn't think to continue this series. But unless it's their child's story. Hope you understand it. Thank you!

By the way, this series will just have two stories. I don't have plan on continuing Akierra and Skyzzer's story. Thank you for understanding and I hope you will support my other stories. Check it on my profile!