Chapter 25

Onyxia marched into Little Homeworld with anger burning in her eyes as her jet black arrows floated around her.  With a wave of her hand, she sent the arrows flying and crashing into buildings and homes of that gems that lived there. " They will pay... they will pay for getting involved!" Without hesitation, Onyxia sends her arrows flying all around and was poofing gems left and right across Little Homeworld. Until something wrapped around her arm and pulled her to the ground, "what? Ahh!" She looked up to see Amethyst holding the other end of the whip that was wrapped around her gem. "Okay, don't know who you are but you need to chill!"  Onyxia got up and easily pulled Amethyst towards her to do a quick dropkick to get away from her.

"I won't chill until you everyone pays for what you did to my diamond!"  Arrows appeared and were launch towards Amethyst who quick dodge and hid behind the ruins of a destroyed building. " Only blackness remains ... you will never see the light and hope as destruction is coming and rising!" Amethyst froze in shock when she heard this, "what are you talking about!?" Instead of getting an answer, she got three arrows launched towards her that blew up her hiding place and sent her flying., "ahh!"  Oxynia walked up to Amethyst as hatred burned through her whole body, "you got involved and reopened old wounds for my diamond. Now he is on the verge of being not only corrupted by being permanently shattered!" 

Water wrapped around her as they formed chains to tie her down, "what!?" Lapis gave her a serious look as she forced the chains to squeeze her tightly, "we didn't cause anything!"  Onyxia glared at her, "you caused everything! As long as you bear the star ... you caused everything my diamond's been through!"   Before anyone can say anything else, they remained silent when they saw Steven walking towards Onyxia in a full pink glow. " Onyxia? You know what happened, tell us, please?" Onyxia shook her head, "I will not say anything to you ... the leader of the pain my diamond is in."  Steven took a deep breath and licked his hand as he walked up to her. Without hesitation, he slapped his hand on her gem and use his powers to calm her down. 

"Stop fighting and just talk to us!"  Onyxia took a deep breath as she tries to fight back against Steven's powers. " I - I won't say anything!" Steven remained calm as he continued using his powers since he knew she can't fight back forever. "Onyxia, you ca- what!?" Steven jumped when he saw the teleporter exploded and when the dust cleared, Midnight was laying in the ground. Holding what seems like to be Black Diamond's gem poofed.  Steven ran to her and help Midnight up, "Midnight!? Are you okay?" Steven's body froze when he saw she was still was the color white and had a lifeless expression on her face. "I am sorry, I don't go by that term for White Diamond. I am here to throw away this gem that my diamond wish to be gone."

Steven quickly took the gem away from her as anger burned in his eyes, "no! You're not shattering this gem!" Midnight ignored Steven and took the gem back before Onyxia called out to her, "Midnight!? Don't do it! Please, hear my voice and answer back!? You're the first gem that ever beat me in a duel and earned my respect! Answer me and put our diamond down!" Midnight froze as she heard Onyxia's voice and turn towards her, "I am sorry but I don't recall that data in my database. I will excuse myself and see back to my diamond." Midnight took the gem away from Steven and tap the bubble as it flew up in a spark of light. Soon disappearing as Midnight hope back on the teleporter,  "my diamond will handle this matter and make this gem disappear." 

Onyxia ran to Midnight as she teleported away in a flash of blue light, "Midnight!? No... No." Steven went up to Onyxia as she fells to her knees, "we will get her back, okay?" Arrows appeared and pointed at Steven as anger filled Onyxia's eyes, "no... no! You will do nothing! You had your chance and failed! Now... now the Black court will rise once again and take back what is ours and prove that we can't be erased from history!" Everyone was in shock when Onyxia ran into the woods and jumped down into a cavern that was below a cliff. Breathing heavily Steven followed behind her through the tunnel until he saw some type of light. His blood ran cold when he saw in a chamber up ahead were dozens of black and grey color gems ranging from jaspers and down to sapphires gems. 

Each one was either building or preparing supplies what seems like for their new home in Black Diamond's underground palace.  Onyxia marched through the crowd as she screams out,  "status update on our diamond's health!"  Steven watched as a Peridot walked up to Onyxia and pulled up Hologram screens that showed all of Black Diamond's health and energy levels. "Under the current situation with the colorless one having him trapped in her palace and most likely locked up in some cell. His corruption is rapidly increasing and further damaging his gem and powers. If we don't get him out of there and into a pool of healing water within the next 12 hours. He will remain a corrupted snake beast forever and will never get him back!" 

Onyxia pounded her fist onto the computer desk as she looks at everyone, "no! We will not lose our diamond to the one who caused us ... who caused him so much pain that he nearly got shattered the first time! We will get him back and fix him! Jasper, gather all the soldier gems and prepare to move out, we're going on a rescue mission. Sapphire, lead the preparations to get the healing chamber fully operational, we need it online the second we come back with Black Diamond in order to heal him. Peridot,  don't stop trying to hack into the system and find a way to deactivate White's courter measure so we can get Midnight... our pearl back.  If we can get her back then that raises our chance of getting our Diamond by ten folds for she has the closest relationship with him." 

Steven watched everyone running around as if they were a well-oiled machine working perfectly. But he realized that their planning on breaking into White's palace and launch an attack to rescue  Black. "I have to stop this bef- what!?" Before Steven can say another word two black Jaspers grabbed him and held him down in front of Onyxia.  "Onyxia, we found this intruder eavesdropping and learning about our plans, what should we do with him?" Onyxia looked at Steven with a cold look in her eyes, "nothing you can say or do will change how we feel about our diamond and everything he's been through. The Diamond of Souls, the soul reaper diamond, the diamond of darkness are all titles given and to be fear by anyone!"

Steven glowed pink as anger flow through his veins and his eyes changed to the shape of diamonds, "you can't just attack and hurt people without knowing what's going on!?" Onyxia walked up to Steven and narrowed her eyes at him, "you did the exact that when you shot down Black Diamond's ship with your rose cannons, Rose Quartz.   Or whatever name you go by now in this pathetic human form."