Chapter 31

Well, we reach the end so you can consider this song the final song. That is sung at the end of the show by everyone to Black Diamond and the Black Court. I hope you enjoy it and thank you for reading this story. 

I don't own the  rights to the song 

Original: Project 46 - Forgettable

Video:  Project 46 - Forgettable (feat. Olivia) Unofficial Lyric Vide0

________________________________________________________________________________

With a gasp leaving the lips from both diamonds as the pink blades cut through them.  Everyone was left in silence when they saw Black stumbled on to one knee as his form was flickering. But what shocked everyone the most was when he regains control of his form.  He no longer had his signature white diamond cheek marks on his face.   His cheeks were bare as he looks up at everyone before White Diamond caught his attention. " White Diamond!?" White jumped and saw Black bowing in front of her, "Uh who are you? There's no need to bow." Black stood up as he gestured towards the others, "forgive me and my court for any damage we may have caused upon this reunion with your family." White nodded her head and waved to him, "you're forgiven, just please, clean up this mess."

 Black nodded his head yes to her, "yes, of course." Everyone held their breath as Black waved his hand and the black aura appeared. But this time it wasn't ice cold and almost seemed harmful to anyone. As they watch, all the vines and damage was quickly repaired by Black Diamond.  Midnight gave Steven a sad smile as she bows to him, "even if this is bittersweet for my diamond to give up someone he once loved so dearly ... he's back to himself at full power and with his gem fully repaired. With no signs of corruption anywhere on him." Black towards White and nodded his head at her, "all the major damages have been repaired for you, anything minor, I sure your court can handle it."

White walked past him with an indifferent look on her face, "yes, thank you for your help now you may take your court and leave." Black bowed to her and gestured to everyone in his court to get on his ship to leave.  White turned around and look at Black that was about to step on the ship but she couldn't explain why she had this feeling to stop him, "stop!" Black stop and turned around to face her in shock, "is something wrong, White?"  White gave him a nervous look, "may I at least know your name and the name of your court before you go?" Black smiled at her as his cape blew in wind, "my name is Black Diamond, the leader of the Black Court."  White nodded her head as Black turns to leave, "before you go ... please, have a safe journey to wherever you may be heading to."

Black smiled and look over his shoulder at her, "thank you for your consideration in our safety, White Diamond. There's no need to worry since if anything does go wrong I will be sure the distress signal will go off and call for help. From anyone here at the stations on Homeworld or any stations floating along in outer space." White nodded in agreement to this statement, "very well, have a safe journey." Black waved and bowed goodbye to everyone as he walked onto the ship and the ship's doors close.  With the roar of the engine, the ship took off into the air and disappeared into the sky. Steven felt relief that this whole mess is over but at the same time, he felt upset since he couldn't fix Black and White's relationship. 

Garnet placed a hand on Steven's shoulder, "sometimes letting someone go and cutting ties with them is the best act of love they can ever do. It made seem like you failed but you didn't Steven ... you helped Black and White move on. " Steven felt a tear run down his eye as he looks up at the sky where he last saw the ship, " I know it is for the best... but it just so hard that the only way to help someone. Is to help them let go of someone they once cared about so much."  Garnet sighs when she hears this from Steven, "that may be true but at least now they both can grow and rediscover who they are through their era of healing."  Steven sighs in defeat as he loos down on the ground and saw a single white rose that was crumpled to pieces. With the wind picking up and blowing the petals and black leaves into the air. 

Both of them danced into the air before being blow off in two separate directions.  

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this story and hope you enjoy it. As always have a miraculous day everyone  - skywardsword25