(Chapter 12) Knew

Sender: Nicha Yontararak

Why did she send me flowers? I mean Han Seulri. Wait but that's still me.

I fumble my head in frustration as I laid myself in the sofa. This stupid event has been haunting me for days.

Well, I can just ask Minnie about it, but why am I so timid?

"Hey, what are you whining on the couch for?" Yuqi sat on the couch with lemon juice on her hands.

I forgot to mention that I-dle is back already. And yeah, I have been thinking about that stupid flowers for three days now.

"I'm just bored, Eonni. My head keeps getting distracted, do you have any advice for me?" I sat up and faced Yuqi.

"First of all Mira-yah, I'm going to play Battlegrounds. Second, I suck at advices. Third, ask Minnie Eonni if you're bored." She said then left me on the sofa looking like a kid lost in a void.

"She's the one who asked me why I was whining and she's the one who won't help." I mummer to myself.

"Hope you lose on your game, Yuqi Eonni!!" I shouted to her room.

"That'll never happen!" Yuqi yelled as well.

My day went by fast since I clearly have nothing to do. Soyeon's busy with making music, Miyeon is filming her web drama, Soojin and Shuhua are modeling for some company, and Minnie has an interview today. So Yuqi is the only one free since the company told her to rest after her tight schedule.

It's 5 in the afternoon already, and here I am playing with Haku and Mata. Yuqi deserves her alone time so I let her be.

"Haku!, Mata!, Come here and grab your treat~" I shouted to the wandering puppies.

They both ate their treat well as I went down and gave it to them.

I stood up as they were both barking. "Do you guys want some more?" I asked the two puppies.

I was about to move but then I felt someone hugging me from behind. I froze as I felt a warm body close to me.

"They're not hungry, they're just greeting me." Minnie whispered into my ear, as she rests her chin on my shoulder.

I can't believe my heart is going haywire with just these actions. I need to calm down.

"W-what are to talking about? They love Shuhua Eonni better than you." I said trying to ease the tension in my heart right now.

"Really?, It's okay I only need you anyway. " Minnie said looking at my face.

I think I look like a tomato right now.

I tried to yank her hands off my waist, cause I might collapse with my heart beating this fast right now, but she only tightened her hold on me more.

"Stay for a little while, I miss you." Now that totally sent chills to my spine. Gosh, my whole body is malfunctioning with just her words.

"I think I know why you went to Busan." Minnie said making my dramatic entail of emotions on halt.

"And I know why you've been so hesitant to communicate with me these past few days." She hugged me with all her embrace.

"You visited Han Seulri, didn't you? And you're curious why I sent her those flowers?"

I sighed and nodded. Wow, she exactly knew what I was thinking.