(Chapter 17) Starting

Everything seems utterly normal these days. Maybe beside the fact that I'm still confused of what to think of, there's nothing I particularly would do.

(G)I-dle are preparing to go for a shoot so I'm just observing them pacing back and forth from the sofa.

"Hey Mira-yah," I was startled by their manager.

"Oh, hey Eonni" I faced her and bowed slightly.

"Aren't you bored staying here all day by yourself?" She sat beside me.

"Of course I am Eonni, I was just thinking of what to do without them around."

"How about you come with us to the shoot?" Their manager, Kim Areum suggest.

Yuqi must've heard the conversation, so she came running to the living room.

"She can come?" Yuqi looking all confused popped out.

"Yeah, why not? She might experience this in the future, so let's make her tag along." Their manager faced Yuqi smiling.

"Yes! I'll have somebody to talk to if the members are busy." Yuqi exclaimed and went near me to drag me to my room.

"C'mon change up, your coming with us." She opened my room door and left me immediately.

I didn't dress up much since I don't want to stand out so I just wore comfortable clothes and bought a padded jacket with me incase I get cold.

I went in the car last as I waited for Soyeon to finish. All the members were already there as we came in.

"Oh, you're coming with us?!" Miyeon looked surprised as she saw me open the door.

I nodded at her and sat beside Shuhua who's in the front row. Miyeon being excited, popped her head from behind us.

"You should come with us from now on, I get bored if the other members are not around." Miyeon said to me and went back to her seat as Shuhua shooed her away.

Shuhua and I just laughed at the older. As we were both laughing I saw Areum Eonni looking at us though the rear view mirror. I smiled at her.

She smiled back and focused to the road. "I guess this was supposed to be the normal I should've seen everyday." She murmured but I know I heard it clearly.

Looks like even their manager likes Mira a lot.

We arrived at their schedule and it looks like their shooting for Akii Classic. I just followed them along, really not knowing what to do. On the way in, I was fascinated by the things that are everywhere.

As a fan you would wonder what's behind the scenes.

I just wandered around the whole site, forgetting the fact that I was supposed to follow the managers.

Aigooo why did I even get lost in this big of a place.

I was about to head into anther direction but I accidently bumped into a staff.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I bowed to the staff.

She looked at me fascinated. I felt weird as she stared at me from head to toe.

"W-why did I do something-" I was starting to become nervous but she suddenly clapped her hands like she found some kind of discovery.

"Ah! You're the new model right!? We're waiting for you on set, c'mon let's go there now." The staff didn't even let me speak and just began dragging me to someplace.