(Chapter 26) Who

"Can I ask who this is?" I was frustrated by the fact that I didn't know who it was. But the thing is, I feel like I've heard this voice before, as Han Seulri I've heard this before.

"Sorry, I forgot you have amnesia." The person said on the other line.

It hit me as I heard the person reply again.

T-this voice. It can't be- as a kpop fan for too long I can't be mistaking.

"I know you may not remember but I just want to let you know who I am." The person said.

I'm definitely right.

"You're Rosé of Blackpink!"

She chuckled. "I can't believe you recognize my voice Mira-yah."

Why won't I recognize such a beautiful voice from a main vocal of a famous group?

"I've seen a couple of videos of you, that's how I knew your voice." I hinted a bit of a lie.

"How did you get my number by the way?" I asked her.

"Oh, this isn't my phone." Rosé replied.

Blackpink on an American greenroom 2 hours ago.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I think I'll buy a new phone."

"And what does that have to do with me?" Rosé said as she checked her make-up.

"Aish- be a supportive friend for once."

"Why? what's wrong with your phone?" She faced the person who was talking.

"Well I dropped it a few days ago and now it dials on my contacts and clicks weird things on my phone. It even called our CEO once, even Mira"

Rosé stood up. "It's your phone Lalisa, it's your choice to buy one or not."

After their performance the group went to their respective hotels. Rosé and Lisa were on the same room.

"I'll wash up first~" Lisa rushed to the bathroom leaving Rosie behind who also wanted to wash up first.

She sat on the bed and laid for a few seconds. Lisa left her broken phone on the nightstand so it was utterly close to Rosie who was resting.

Rosie didn't know it began glitching again until she heard a voice.

"Hello?" Rosie jolted up as she heard a familiar voice.

"Woah-" She was surprised that she sounded utterly amazed.

"Oh-um... It's just it's very surprising to hear your voice again." After realizing that it was Mira as per how it is named on Lisa's phone she replied.

"Can I ask who this is?" Rosie suddenly realized that their old friend is in a bit of a confusion.

"Sorry, I forgot you have amnesia."  She replied.

"I know you may not remember but I just want to let you know who I am." Rosie added.

"You're Rosé of Blackpink!"

She chuckled. "I can't believe you recognize my voice Mira-yah."

"I've seen a couple of videos of you, that's how I knew your voice." Rosie seemed to be convinced by what she said.

"How did you get my number by the way?"

"Oh, this isn't my phone." As she replied to Mira, Lisa went out of the bathroom.