(Chapter 30) Playing Accident

Minnie was pink.

Lisa was red.

And Yuqi was yellow.

I slowly opened mine and peaked at the color it had inside.

It was

"Oh! We're the same team!" She went to me jogging happily.

I smiled at her and turned to the others.

"Why did you have to be my pair?" Soyeon said pretending to hate the person she was paired with.

"Hey, it's not like I'd like to be your pair either." Yuqi replied to her sticking out her tongue to the older.

I just laughed at the two.

"They'll be fighting all through out the game I guess." Minnie said to me.

"I guess so too."

"Yah-yah go to your partner Kim Minnie, we're buddies today." Lisa said trying to shoo away Minnie who was beside me.

"Yeah-yeah, good luck you two!" She said and went to Jennie.

"Let's win this Mira-yah!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Let's do this!" Well to build up her fighting spirit I joined her little enthusiasm.

The game started after we were all dispersed in the resort. Lisa and I ended up in one of the resort pools.

We kept looking around and found probably 5 already. We found them underneath a vase, on the center of the pool, on a pile of towel, on sliding door handle and under a glass. They were probably displaced everywhere so it'll be hard to find.

"I bet they found a lot already." Lisa said as she plops into a chair next to me who was still lifting a flower vase to look under it.

"If you stand up and start to try and find one we might find more." I didn't mind her.

"Eyyyy.... I'll rest here for a minute then help."

I went to look around the resort lounge. There's probably one here.

I tried lifting the vases, opening drawers and looking under furniture but still not one. But why do I have the feeling that there is one here.

I searched my eyes around.

"Oh right up!" I looked at the ceiling. Well it took me a couple more times to find one but I finally spotted one.

"That's a bit high." I tried jumping to the coin but it was out of my reach. Since, I was at the lounge I tried to look for at least something to stand on.

"What are you doing with that?" I heard Lisa's voice coming in.

"What else, I'm trying to win this and get a leisure helicopter ride." I grunted a little while dragging two stack of stools with me.

Lisa just stared at me. I tried reaching out again but it was still a bit high. Then I tried tip toeing but a little bit more and I'll be able to get it.

"Should I help you?" Lisa came closer to me.

"You should've asked that earlier." I still tried to reach it.

"You might fall if you do that, c'mon go down." She sounded worried now.

"Wait, just a little bit more." With just a bit more I could finally get the coin. I was so focused on it that I practically tried to jump while on the stools.